top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

Today: Tampa Bay Lightning vs New York Islanders live 9 February 2024

Next video in. NYI vs TBL 2/8: Matt Martin. Matt Martin addressed the media ahead of tonight's matchup against the Tampa Bay Lightning. Link ...NHL.com · 8 hours ago

Guardiola usually selects Claudio Bravo in goal for cup matches but the Chilean is injured meaning usual number one Ederson will keep his place in the side. The statsArsenal have lost their past seven meetings with Manchester City in all competitions, by an aggregate score of 20-2. Only against Leeds have Arsenal ever lost more consecutive matches in their history (eight). Manchester City's last defeat against Arsenal in all competitions was in an FA Cup semi-final, throwing away a 1-0 lead to lose 2-1 in 2017, with Arsenal going on to beat Chelsea in the final. Heung-Min Son celebratesGetty Images In a statement, Tottenham said: " Heung-Min Son is to undergo surgery this week after sustaining a fracture to his right arm. The South Korea international suffered the injury during our win against Aston Villa on Sunday. Following surgery, our medical staff shall be reviewing management options for Son’s rehabilitation with the player expected to be sidelined for a number of weeks. When Moise Kean's number was held up by the fourth official in the final minutes of Everton's 1-1 draw with Manchester United at Old Trafford, the Italian striker looked completely baffled. After all, he had only been on the pitch for 18 minutes. Brought on in the 70th minute, taken off in the 88th, Kean appeared to be blanked by Everton interim boss Duncan Ferguson as the 19-year-old made his way off the pitch and towards the tunnel. Rafael Nadal has been in excellent form this week. Great Britain may struggle due to the poor form of Dan Evans. Spain have won all of their doubles matches this week. Both of these countries won their quarter finals 2-1 and now face off in the last four. The winners will take on either Russia or Canada in the final. Porto are one of three Portuguese sides in the last 32 of the Europa League. Braga play on Wednesday, so there might only be two left by the time this game against Bayer Leverkusen starts. Porto lost the first leg of this tie 2-1 last Thursday, so a 1-0 home victory would be enough to take them through to the last sixteen. With better finishing they could have had more but Greenwood and Martial had low shots kept out by Pepe Reina, while Fernandes and Aaron Wan-Bissaka both wasted headed opportunity. Free-scoring United's victory means they become the first team in Premier League history to win four consecutive games by at least a three-goal margin. Leaky Villa heading towards dropIf United are on the up, Villa are going in the opposite direction and are running out of time to avoid an immediate return to the Championship. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of Jerry's family and friends at this difficult and sad time. Rest in peace, Jerry. You will forever be a member of the Amber Army. Mourinho bans 7-2 talk Spurs face Bayern tonight in Munich with the memory of their hefty defeat against the German side still fresh in the memory. In the meantime, though, the ability to help others is what keeps him going. For 31 years, we have had to live with not knowing what happened to Lee and living in limbo is a terrible thing to deal with," he says. But singing in the choir has given me an outside interest and singing about Lee is quite cathartic, as is spending time with people in a similar situation. Out of my loss, something good has come - helping others who also have missing loved ones. Luton vs Birmingham predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Championship clash. The Blues are pushing to punish a Luton side who are struggling at home this term. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Official Tampa Bay Lightning Website Tickets are on sale now for the Alumni Pickleball Classic and the Lightning Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony on March 8-9. Owls winger Kadeem Harris hit the post with a curling shot from 25 yards out soon afterwards, but Pereira smashed in a third from a narrow angle late on as Wednesday suffered a first defeat in three games. Relive Wednesday's Championship actionThe win was a timely one for West Brom, who headed into the game at Hillsborough having taken just one point from their two games since the season restarted on Saturday, 20 June. Bradley Wright-Phillips, considered one of Major League Soccer's best-ever players, has left the New York Red Bulls after his contract expired. The former Manchester City and Southampton forward, 34, leaves after six years with the club. Wright-Phillips, a two-time Golden Boot winner, scored 126 goals in 240 appearances for the Red Bulls. Brad will go down as one of the best forwards in MLS history," said the club's sporting director Denis Hamlett. Sivasspor need to recover their form if they are to stay in the Super Lig title race. If they are to do that anywhere then it will be the Sivas Stadium. Back them to get a slender win over a Denizlispor side struggling of late on their travels. With Juergen Klopp opting to rest his senior squad for the replay during the Premier League's winter break, Milner, 34, took it upon himself to get heavily involved in the young side's buildup to the clash at Anfield, which Liverpool won 1-0. He trained with us yesterday and he asked whether he could come along. The money that will bring in means the Reds can keep building, by rewarding the players who have won these trophies and buying new ones to try to win more. I know the Carabao Cup has fallen by the wayside because of the focus on Qatar - but for all of those reasons, it was the right choice to try to win this tournament over that one. What next? Well, there is plenty more silverware to come for this team, I am sure. Big chance for the home team to make their first draw in the competition, since they are facing rival which is having the most of that outcome in league. Energetik was lucky to score a late goal, in the town derby against Isloch, ad to take minimal win in the Minsk arena. We’re also backing the visitors to beat Luton, who have lost 10 of 16 Championship games this term. Meanwhile, Leeds have won their last two going into this trip. Leeds have also edged three of their last four meetings with Luton, winning each of those by a single goal. Given that form, we’re backing a 2-1 away win as our correct score pick. Southampton's last four efforts in the Premier League have been impressive. They've improved offensively, especially in terms of productivity, scoring seven in four games, but they've also done a much better job of restricting teams. In their last four, Southampton have kept two clean sheets and have conceded only twice. Considering that they've faced the likes of Chelsea and Spurs during that time, there seems little hope for Championship Huddersfield on Saturday. Ultimately, both sides have already shown this season that they are real forces and that makes this clash a very interesting one. Nonetheless, Plymouth's home performances have been outstanding and that fact in combination with Swindon's less than convincing defensive efforts on the road does have you fancying the hosts' chances of taking maximum points. My pick for this match in Bundesliga between Schalke 04 vs Werder Bremen is Werder to win. Odd is 2.90. Schalke is playing very poorly this season. They haven't won a single match in the last 5 matches. Bremen have won 4 times in the last 5 direct matches. No doubt the goals in this match is likely to be on the high side. Looks like that's the outcome when they meet. All of the last 5 meetings have 3 ended with over 2.5 goals. I think that Werder Bremen will win this match 2:1. They fight to stay in the league. Grecia Will Play Against Perez Zeledon in the Primera Division of Costa Rica on Wednesday. Both the teams are close to each other in the league table. Grecia has four wins, three Draws and eight defeats this season. They lost last game to Cartagines by 2-3 in the last game at home. Gracia are Winless from last five home matches and two of the last three finished in Draw. Zeledon has four wins, four draws and seven defeats this season. They Drawn last game to Saprissa by 1-1. Also four of the last five head to head matches finished in Draw . New York Islanders vs Tampa Bay Prediction 9 February 3 hours ago — In the 53 games played between New York Islanders and Tampa Bay Lightning, the former has won 21 times, whereas the latter has clinched 29 ... I did have one phone call off an agent, Bryan Robson’s old agent, he rang me while we were away at Euro 2000 to ask me if I would be interested in going to Inter Milan but that’s the only phone call I ever had. I never heard anything after that and the manager never said anything to me. I was playing at my boyhood club, I was a Manchester lad, we were winning trophies all the time. If the manager said to me that he didn’t want me I would definitely have gone if there was a big club abroad who wanted me but there was never any need to ever think about Barcelona, Real Madrid or AC Milan because I was at the biggest club in the world anyway. I've become a full-time painter and decorator," laughs Steven Pressley. His former team-mate Gary Caldwell, meanwhile, has turned his hand to gardening. Both men lost management jobs in the first half of the season and have spent the intervening months without a full-time role. Coming out of the relentless world of football is a big adjustment, especially during these uncertain times. So what's it like to go from the whirlwind of club management to unemployment?Caldwell sacked by Partick ThistlePressley dismissed by CarlisleLosing your jobThe first stage is the most painful. Northern Ireland international Furness joined from Reading, having spent the first part of the season on loan at newly promoted Tottenham. She trained with the squad for the first time on Saturday and said she was "excited to get going". Liverpool travel to Brighton for their opening game of the new year on Sunday, 5 January. I'm up for the challenge of helping the girls move up the league. They haven't not been performing well. Three announcements over the public address system warned that "racist behaviour is interfering with the game" between the incident and full-time. The Uefa protocol says if a message over the public address system does not stop the racist abuse in a stadium, a second announcement should follow and the temporary suspension of play should be enforced. If discriminatory behaviour continues, authorities can decide to abandon the fixture. Event Feedback: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Islanders Event Feedback: Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Islanders - NHL | tampa bay lightning fan appreciation - rta.com.co. At all. He was so good. Anyway, the good people of Bolton put together a little snapshot of some of his greatest work in a Bolton shirt. It was great. IN THE CHANNELS 10 whole hours of football. There was 10 whole back-to-back hours of association football this weekend. Absolute scenes of it! HERO - Danny Rose Danny Rose is a decent, decent human being. We can’t wait. So when the Premier League eventually returns, don’t forget to enjoy Vardy, he’s a truly special player and the way he has kept on going is absolutely remarkable. Even if he doesn’t make another appearance for England he will end his career as a Premier League winner and almost certainly a member of the 100 goals club. The same crowd booing him have been screaming his name positively, now they regret the amount he is leaving for because they think he is worth £100m. So what exactly are Chelsea getting for their money? Ziyech has been directly involved in 166 goals since his Eredivisie debut in 2012His Eredivisie stats suggest Ziyech will add a creative spark to Frank Lampard's team. The attacking midfielder has provided 421 goalscoring opportunities for his Ajax team-mates since joining them in 2016 - 134 more than any other player in the Dutch top flight. Didier Drogba - Chelsea v Bayern Munich (2012)Chelsea's run to the 2012 final was as turbulent as they come. A win in the final group-stage match against Valencia took them through to the knockout rounds, where a remarkable turnaround earned them a 5-4 win against Napoli. Victory over Benfica in the last eight set up a stunning, against-all-odds win over Barcelona in the semi-finals. But in the final, their fortune looked like it was beginning to fade as Thomas Muller headed in after 83 minutes, after Petr Cech had kept Roberto di Matteo's side in the tie. For all Chelsea’s possession, however, they were restricted to few clear chances by their own shortcomings and the excellence of Newcastle’s three central defenders. Martin Dubravka saved well from N’Golo Kante in the first half, while Matt Ritchie cleared off the line from Tammy Abraham in the second. Britain's Health Minister Matt Hancock sparked a debate last week when he said Premier League players must "play their part" and take a pay cut while the league was suspended so that the clubs' non-playing staff are not furloughed. Taylor, head of the Professional Footballers' Association (PFA), defended the players and accused the government of unfairly singling out footballers when other well-paid professions escaped their scrutiny. Gravina now hopes the league could finish by 30 June, one month later than scheduled, but admitted it could be extended for another month and suggested clubs should not train at the moment. If the league were to resume at the beginning of May, I would leave the question of training for the moment," he said. Let's leave the boys at home, they have to recover physical and mental energy. On Sunday, Italy reported 368 more coronavirus deaths, a new one-day record in the country. Werner looks likely to leave Leipzig at the end of the season and Jurgen Klopp has identified him as a potential transfer target. Liverpool have also thought about the idea of bringing in Borussia Dortmund winger Jadon Sancho - but the England international would cost over £120 million. Paper Round's view: This is a deal that could be viewed as helpful for Bayern in their chase for Firmino. Newcastle United and Kamraterna, better known as IFK Göteborg, represented their associations. And Belfast Celtic, with the full blessing of the Irish FA, accepted its invitation to compete. Offered a choice, the SFA decided to play Belfast Celtic instead of Newcastle or Göteborg. It would be a greater attraction to the Scottish and Irish diaspora in the land of opportunity. The 22,000 capacity Triborough Stadium, situated on Randall's Island, had a good track record. Assisted by Dwight McNeil with a cross. BookingPosted at 64' James Tarkowski (Burnley) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. West Bromwich Albion's lead at the top of the Championship was cut to a point as Wigan climbed out of the relegation zone with a deserved victory at The Hawthorns. Sam Morsy drilled home from 12 yards to end the Baggies' six-game unbeaten run and earn the in-form Latics a third successive victory. West Ham v Chelsea (20:15 BST)Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has shown his ability to improve his side during games - they showed it against Manchester City last week and again to knock Leicester out of the FA Cup on Sunday. They have not played well for the entire game in any of their three games in the past 10 days, but they have won them all. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Leicester City 0-1 Chelsea highlights West Ham in contrast, have lost two out of two and my worry with them is still where their goals are going to come from. Los Rojillos went behind 20 minutes in to a Marc Roja penalty, but overran Periquitos in the second half as Ruben Garcia, Avila and Moncayola all struck, before Roberto Torres put the gloss on the three points via the penalty spot in injury time. The Cottagers have lost five of their last eight overall, while Hull are a tough side to beat at the KCOM. We’re going for a home victory, while we’re backing a 2-1 victory for Hull with Fulham seeing over 2.5 goals in eight of their last 10. The hosts sprung to life after the goal and took control of the game, with Bensebaini levelling on the hour with a header after being given too much space in the box. In an entertaining second half both teams looked for the winner but it was Gladbach who got it in stoppage time to continue their spectacular title run. Inter will against Ludogorets in match UEFA Europe League. Inter has just defeat Ludogorets in 1st leg with score 0-2. Beside that Inter will play this match in the home and surely my prediction that Inter can defeat Ludogorets with margin score is 2 goals. Moreover Inter always have more confidence in home match and surely Inter will have more chance to win on this match. Even though Ludogorets have good result on last 3 away match in qualification, I think Ludogorets can't be easy to beat Inter due to Inter have good defense and player. Therefore, I'm sure that Inter will be win on this match. The players are all ready," said the Villa manager. We don't have a lot of choice with the numbers we have, but everyone is looking forward to the game. Some of my best memories of watching this football club came in this competition - my dad taking me to the 1977 cup final. I know my history about this football club in this competition and I'm excited about leading them in the semi-final. There's a real good work ethic and a drive about the players that I want to continue. The march from Germany league between Leipzig and Union Berlin is a best match for our pick we play at the mach now and look see a great soccer match from boat teams and a best soccer match with more goals at the march. We will play the best pick at the mach a pick over from 3.25 goals where we look get a secure win if we see at the mach a four goals at the mach and can get a great new 9 points to our order what be this best new and real chance we look this. Happy and Joy! F. Amager and Skive will face each other in the upcoming match in the First division in Denmark. F. Amager this season have the following results: 8W, 7D and 9L. Meanwhile Skive have 8W, 7D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Tampa Bay Lightning vs. New York Islanders live on the radio Listen to the NHL in live stream. The match Tampa Bay Lightning vs New York Islanders will start on February 8, 2024 at 5:00 PM. NHL: Join in ... The aim of Aston Villa’s summer spending spree was to cement their place back in the top flight after their first ever relegation from the Premier League. So far, splashing the cash has had mixed results at Villa Park. Laval sit on 8th spot right now. They managed 19 points from 13 matches this season and recorded 5 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. They had some mixed performances in their recent matches as they have won 2 lost 2 and drew 1. They are coming from a victory against Ajaccio by 2-0 goals. Their home performance is not good as they suffered 3 defeats in their last 7 home matches. New York Islanders vs. Tampa Bay Lightning 4 hours ago — 2 (Fasching did not play in Monday's (Feb. 5) game against Toronto.) 1/25. Robert Bortuzzo. D, 1 (The New ... Host is again the Champion and they are secure at the leader place with big advantage to the first rival in the competition. Team is having good season, without any losing match, but they could play the rest of the matches in this league, with the young players in the lineup. That can give the chance to the teams like Lokomotiva to make it to the good result against them.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page