top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

[Watch Live**] Pistons VS Trail Blazers live 9 February 2024

Portland Trail Blazers vs Detroit Pistons NBA Live ScoreboardYouTube · BL Football Talks16 hours ago YouTube · BL Football Talks YouTube · BL Football Talks

They are replaced by Watford, who lost 3-0 to Burnley after strikers Chris Wood and Ashley Barnes scored in the second half to secure their team's first away win of the season. Wolves moved up to fifth as Joao Moutinho and Raul Jimenez earned Nuno Espirito Santo's reinvigorated side a 2-1 win at 10-man Bournemouth, who had Simon Francis dismissed 37 minutes into his first league start since Boxing Day for a second booking. We have here a game between two teams fighting for avoiding relegation and although the hosts managed to win two recent games from their last 3 league games and scored 3 goals in both of those wins, fact is without those 6 goals they have scored just 7 times in 12 games this season, while the guests are really not much better at scoring just 13 goals scored in 15 league games but both have also not been losing games by big margins this season either. Jong AZ Alkmaar are quite productive until now but they still stay at bottom half of the table. So I think they really need important win to avoid relegation zone now. Unfortunately, they will play against strong team here. De Graafschap have better quality of player than Jong AZ Alkmaar this season. De Graafschap stay at top half of the table. I hope two teams can score here and the game will not end with draw result. Maybe there will be at least 2 goals when first half. Let's see this interesting game until end with happy for all my frie His side are currently 11 points behind Liverpool and will want Leicester to win in order to boost their slim hopes of retaining their Premier League title. However, Guardiola apparently considers it a challenge beyond him. When a team has 16 victories from 17, it’s unrealistic to think we are going to chase them," he said. Birmingham City is without victory in last four rounds, losing three of them, in last round they played a draw at away against Blackburn, but this duel against Leeds United will be a real test for them. Visitors are at second place at standings, and by my opinion, one of most serious teams for direct promotion, which is their primary goal in current season. Leeds has won only two points from last three rounds, and this duel will be an excellent opportunity for them to return on winning ways. Bamford will be in attack, Klich and Dallas will be behind him, Harrison and Costa will be wingers, Leeds has an effective attack. Leeds United is able to win in this duel with more than 1.5 goals AH Lawro's prediction: 2-0Scotty's prediction: Liverpool will win, but Burnley are a stubborn, stubborn side. Their manager Sean Dyche has been touted to take over at Palace a couple of times and I have no idea why anyone would say no to him getting the job. Look what he has done at Burnley with a net spend of about £4. Sheff Utd v Chelsea (17:30 BST)What a great result Sheffield United got at home to Wolves on Wednesday, thanks to John Egan's last-gasp winner. Despite being down to 10 men, Cho Kyu-seong's 80th minute goal gave Jeonbuk hope but Lee Yong's expulsion two minutes later killed off Jose Morais' side. In the western half of the draw, Iniesta's former team mate Xavi Hernandez endured frustration on the bench of Qatar's Al Sadd as his side were held to a 2-2 draw by Saudi Arabia champions Al Nassr in Group D. Brighton, however, fought back with real spirit and fully deserved to pull a goal back when Leandro Trossard fired a crisp finish past Liverpool keeper Alisson from the impressive Tariq Lamptey's cross. Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp stopped Brighton's progress with some astute substitutions and a corner from one, Andrew Robertson, was headed in by Salah for his 19th league goal of the season. Brighton manager Graham Potter, whose side are edging towards preserving their top-flight status, were left to rue those opening minutes while Liverpool - with 92 - close in on Manchester City's 100-point Premier League landmark. I do it naturally. People want to work with good people. As long as you are a good man, you have good manners and want to bring the best from the players, the players will like you. I am very happy with my progression right now, working with Brendan Rodgers. I am learning a lot. When the time comes, everybody will feel it. They will be without John Obi Mikel after the midfielder's contract was terminated by mutual consent. Obi Mikel stated that he wasn't comfortable playing football during the current health crisis enveloping the globe. Trabzonspor are top of the table but only thanks to their superior goal difference over second-placed Istanbul Basaksehir. Defeat on Sunday has left Luton second-bottom in the Championship, with the club completely outclassed by Bristol City. Their thumping 3-0 loss to a side on a four-game losing run should really say it all for this Luton side right now. The visitors coming into this clash with four defeats in five, while they’ve lost 16 of 25 this season. Posted at 78' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Sergio Floccari (SPAL). BookingPosted at 77' Igor Julio (SPAL) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 77' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 77' Foul by Igor Julio (SPAL). Jaden Ivey, Top Pistons Players to Watch vs. the Trail Blazers 15 hours ago — When these two squads ... Sofia Kenin won three WTA tournaments last year. Ons Jabeur won titles last year but on the lower Challenger series. Sofia Kenin has won three of her four previous meetings against Jabeur. Both of these players are taking part in their first ever Grand Slam quarter final. Sofia Kenin is the 15th seed for the Australian Open and takes on the unseeded Ons Jabeur. Posted at 81' Attempt saved. Aleksandar Kolarov (Roma) header from the centre of the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Lorenzo Pellegrini with a cross. Posted at 80' Foul by Miralem Pjanic (Juventus). Posted at 80' Diego Perotti (Roma) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 78' Offside, Juventus. Cristiano Ronaldo tries a through ball, but Gonzalo Higuaín is caught offside. Arsenal lead the way in Europa League Group F ahead of the section's final round of fixtures on Thursday, and though the Gunners haven't yet confirmed their place in the competition's next round, they are almost certain to progress. Burton and Southend will face each other in the upcoming match in the League One. Burton this season have the following results: 6W, 5D and 5L. Meanwhile Southend have 1W, 2D and 15L. Southend have only collected 5 pts and that is the worst result in the league except Bolton that got minus 12 pts because of Federation decision. English FA Cup. Team Fulham will play at home with team Aston Villa. Hosts did 3 wins at last 3 home games. It is super results. But Fulham is playing in Championship league. Their level is not so high how their rivals have. Aston Villa won last away match in Premier League. Their players are more quality. And they are playing in premier League. I want to try guests how AH (+0.5 ) . Odds on them are so good. And a chances between this match are 50/50. I recommend to try this way with me. The most really result here is a draw . How to Watch the Pistons vs. Trail Blazers Game - WILX 3 hours ago — Get live streaming ... Al Ahly are the most successful in Africa but at the world stage they have struggled a bit. They have just four wins in their 13 matches at this competition. Bayern, on the other hand, are making just their second appearance here and have one title. The Germans do not have a run as good as Al Ahly’s but have far better quality players. By their recent form, back Bayern to dominate, and a half time/full time lead for them. He also improved in the collective side of the game - preparation of offensive moves, defensive press, ability to come back and defend. From silent assassin to joker in packThose improvements came to the fore at the Under-17 Euro finals in Bulgaria. A Scotland side featuring the likes of Robby and Ross McCrorie, Harry Souttar and Glenn Middleton were the first casualties of the striker's excellence that summer, Edouard netting the second in a 5-0 trouncing. This independent audit has not been made available to the parliamentary committee amid the Gardai's ongoing enquiries. I have also consulted with An Garda Síochána, who have advised me that matters outlined in the KOSI report are central to their investigations and those of the ODCE, and that to make the report public at this time could have serious implications for any criminal proceedings subsequently brought by the DPP," said the minister. It's fair to say Thursday's game will have been marked down as a must win by Corinthians. The side haven't been playing well in recent months and sacking Fabio Carille has done let to change that, with caretaker boss Dyego Coelho also struggling to get any consistency out of the group. My words were 'Shut your mouth'. I wish to apologise if anyone felt offended by that. These are the only declarations I have made or will make on this matter. Militao, who joined Real from Porto last year for a reported 40 million euros, did not make any comment on the incident. Real declined to comment. In Poland, Chrobry Glogow and Jastrzebie are expected to face one another for a Liga 1 match at Stadion Chrobry Glogow stadium, Glasgow city. Jastrzebie takes position 5 in the table with 37 points after playing 25 matches while Glogow takes position 14 with 30 points after playing 25 matches. I felt like this was a very special day as the club really needed it and we worked really hard for it. Then going to the World Cup and playing a final that no-one expected, I think is something amazing that you probably only experience once in your life. Has life changed for you in the Netherlands?"Oh massively. I can't go out on the streets without being recognised, which is one of the steps that we've always wanted, that women's football has always wanted. Detroit Pistons vs Portland Trail Blazers Prediction, Bet 16 hours ago — All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you will need to be logged in ... Arsenal can’t afford to dally, to pussyfoot around or give Freddie Ljungberg a chance. He may be a favourite with Arsenal fans as a player but to manage Arsenal you need a bit more about you and a bit more experience. There are good managers out there. Go after somebody. Be proactive. Welcome to a new week It's Monday morning but there's still one instalment of the weekend's Premier League action, a huge London derby at the London Stadium as beleaguered Arsenal take on beleaguered West Ham. Assisted by Aleksandar Mitrovic. Posted at 88' Attempt blocked. Kieran Dowell (Derby County) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Assisted by Tom Lawrence. Posted at 84' Corner, Derby County. Conceded by Joe Bryan. Posted at 82' Attempt missed. Tom Lawrence (Derby County) right footed shot from outside the box misses to the right. He has proven that he can find the net in the Scottish Premiership and Europe, and could be the goalscorer Newcastle are looking for after they appear to have missed on Joelinton. Premier League players facing pay-cuts Gillingham chairman Paul Scally believes Premier League players will have to take pay-cuts with the season suspended due to the coronavirus pandemic. The football tournament at the Tokyo Olympics runs from July 22 to August 8 – the same day that the new Premier League season starts. Each team at the Olympics can call up three senior players to their Under-23 squad, and Egypt U23 coach Shawky Gharib says Salah will be part of the team. Out of the three senior players we'll call up, Salah is the only one we're settled on so far because he's simply one of the top three players in the world,” he told ON Sport. He added: “Right now, we need to complete all the discussions to ensure that if we do reach that stage, we’ll do so in the utmost safety and security. We are passionate about sport and don’t want our athletes to get sick. I'm passionate for football. Like many Italians, I initially found it strange that the championship could be interrupted or suspended but I think that even the most ardent fan understands that there wasn't an alternative. Forward White nudged the ball past goalkeeper Sakiko Ikeda in the 84th minute with an assist from fellow substitute Toni Duggan to secure the three precious points for an England side playing without key defender Lucy Bronze through injury. The victory keeps alive England's slender hopes of retaining the SheBelieves Cup under coach Phil Neville as they claimed only their third win in nine matches since they lost to the U. A low-scoring game looks on the cards here. Neman Grodno have had some good home performances but remain inconsistent. Their opponents have made a steady start to life in the Belarus Premier League and are six points above the relegation zone. Just six goals in seven games though and two in four away matches. Bet on under 2.5 goals in this match. Not even the loss of hugely successful boss Tiago Nunes has been enough to derail Furacu00e3o and they've been fantastic in recent weeks, leaving confidence very high coming into this trip. Indeed, Athletico are unbeaten in 10 matches, winning 7 times in the process and that's a streak they'll be aiming to protect in Fortaleza this weekend. The Lionesses rode their luck in the first half and breathed a sigh of relief to go in goalless at the break, especially after the USA saw their penalty shout turned down when Tobin Heath was taken down by Greenwood in the box, prompting jeers from all corners of the Exploria Stadium. It came 43 minutes later than it did in Lyon but once again it was Press, who scored five goals in Olympic qualifying, who gave the Americans the lead against England as she cut in from the left to curl into the top right corner from 25 yards out. It was also a triumph of tactics over his former mentor Jose Mourinho who, as Chelsea manager 15 years ago, turned Lampard from a promising player into the club's all-time top goal-scorer and one of England's best midfielders of his age. Lampard's Chelsea were in control from start to finish on Sunday. James's Park on Saturday. Despite being bottom of the table, the visitors came out all guns blazing, playing much of the opening 45 minutes in the Newcastle half and forcing Dubravka into two fine first-half saves to keep the scoreline level. Norwich created plenty of chances and won a slew of corners, but all too often they struggled to get many of them on target. The Russian tycoon's holding company USM, which has sponsored Everton's Finch Farm training ground since 2017, has secured an option on the naming rights for the club's proposed new home, Chief Executive Officer Denise Barrett-Baxendale told the club's general meeting. Usmanov said last week that he was eager to invest in the Premier League side, joining his friend and business partner Farhad Moshiri who is the club's majority shareholder. How to watch Portland Trail Blazers vs. Detroit Pistons 2 hours ago — How to watch Portland Trail Blazers vs. Detroit Pistons: TV channel, NBA live stream info, start time. 18 minutes ago. article cover. 18 minutes ago. That is the situation. Five Napoli fans arrested before Liverpool matchIs an early exit a real concern?There is no doubt the Red Bull Salzburg game is now a massive fixture if Liverpool are to retain hope of defending their title in Europe. A draw will guarantee their progression but that will be easier said than done against a Salzburg side that came back from 3-0 down to level 3-3 at Anfield earlier this season, before Mohamed Salah's strike got the Reds over the line. They begin the year with a home game against eighth placed Sheffield United, who are just the 26 points behind their opponents. Liverpool began matchweek 21 thirteen points clear of Leicester in second and with a game in hand, surely they can't mess this title challenge up. The Reds are stacking up some incredible statistics that just keep getting better and better. And in the whole lead up to 2018, it was challenged and compromised because obviously a coaching change was made along the way. And then in the end when some things go the wrong way -- a series of episodes on the final night," he said, referring to the heartbreaking 2-1 loss to Trinidad and Tobago in October 2017 that eliminated the team from qualifying. The Welsh football federation will earn around £8 million from attending the championship this summer, and £5. Manager Giggs will take £400,000 of that as his own reward. Paper Round’s view: Players are generally given little money for succeeding internationally compared to their domestic achievements. Tampa are 6-7 for the season but at least that's one more win than in 2018. Even so, it's now 12 seasons without a post season play-off place, so back to the drawing board for next season. The Buccaneers are in good form though with three straight wins, last weekend seeing them get a narrow 38-35 win over Indianapolis Colts. Three rounds until the end of the season. The guest has five points less in the fight not to experience a direct relegation from the first league. Esbjerg should not suffer another defeat for the second time in this direct fight for survival in the elite, I do not believe that Esbjerg will lose again, it would be really too much, and the point will not mean to the guests. Personally expect the guest to be undefeated. In this match I will take a bet on draw. Esbjerg is better team after they got a new coach. Also Hobro have drawn 14 of their total league games and if another draw comes here I won't be surprised. Now, their attentions turn back to the Premier League. They come into this match in decent shape, unbeaten in eight league matches and sitting pretty in 5th position. They are some seven points adrift of an unlikely top four position, but it’s undoubtedly been an impressive season so far as they juggle domestic and continental responsibilities. Sociedad were particularly impressive at the Reale Arena last time out when matching the champions and a repeat of that performance here may well be good enough to bank all three points against a Villarreal side who have largely struggled on the road this term. UEFA is in touch with the relevant international and local authorities regarding the coronavirus and its development. For the moment, there is no need to change anything in the planned timetable. The issue will be kept under constant scrutiny," the organisation said. As well as the playoff games, the international break features friendly matches all across the world.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page