top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

Today: Levante vs Leganes live 9 February 2024 Live Sport

Follow the LaLiga Hypermotion live Football match between CD Leganés and Levante UD with Eurosport. The match starts at 1:00 PM on January 22nd, 2023.

Video - Juventus set to rival Arsenal for Ceballos - Euro Papers01:08 Paper Round’s view: Everton have made a habit of signing the cast-offs of bigger clubs in recent years, on big wage packages and for big transfer fees and it often hasn't worked out. The Toffees may be better off concentrating on a strategy of bringing bright young talents to the club, rather than players whose best days are long behind them. Ryan Manning put QPR ahead before Albion turned it round with goals either side of the break from Grady Diangana and Callum Robinson. Eberechi Eze's stunning equaliser earned Rangers a point but was not enough to deny Albion a record fifth promotion to the Premier League. Relive the final round of the 2019-20 Championship seasonAlbion promoted on nervy night near the top The Baggies feared their automatic promotion hopes may have disappeared after losing their penultimate game at Huddersfield on Friday, but Brentford's slip-up at Stoke the following day meant Bilic's side had their fate in their own hands on the final day. Anthony Gordon replaces Alex Iwobi. Posted at 89' Foul by Dominic Calvert-Lewin (Everton). Posted at 89' Timm Klose (Norwich City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 88' Offside, Norwich City. Todd Cantwell tries a through ball, but Max Aarons is caught offside. SubstitutionPosted at 87' Substitution, Everton. Top flight French domestic club soccer suspended until further notice Everton in self-isolation after player displays coronavirus symptoms What can the Premier League do now? The decision follows similar stances across Europe as the coronavirus pandemic engulfs Europe, where Serie A, La Liga, Eredivisie, Ligue 1 and the Primeira Liga have all suspended play for varying amounts of time. Posted at 66' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Héctor Bellerín. Posted at 64' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Rob Holding. Posted at 64' Foul by Granit Xhaka (Arsenal). Posted at 64' Harry Wilson (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Arsenal. Rob Holding replaces Shkodran Mustafi because of an injury. Sources have told BBC Sport that because the Belgium international apologised, the matter is now regarded as closed. Lukaku is reported to have said: "We had a week off in December, we returned to work and I swear that 23 out of 25 players were ill. I am not kidding. We played against Radja Nainggolan's Cagliari and after about 25 minutes, one of our defenders [Milan Skriniar] had to leave the pitch. The away side looked set to continue their good recent form under Nigel Pearson when Abdoulaye Doucoure struck on 19 minutes. See alsoBrighton & Hove Albion v Watford - Premier League LIVE However with 12 minutes of normal time remaining, Mariappa put the ball into his own net to ensure the points were shared. They face Olympic hosts Japan on 8 March in New Jersey, before taking on Spain in Frisco on 11 March. Neville has named a youthful England squad, including eight players under the age of 23. We are here to play for the Lionesses. When June/July comes we'll start talking about the Olympics. There is a lot of work being done by all of my staff in terms of scouting, preparing, speaking to players on the lists. ️ Levante vs Leganes Live Stream & on TV, Prediction, H2H Match information · Teams:Levante UD - CD Leganes · Tournament:LaLiga 2 · Date:Friday, 9 February 2024 · Hour:13:30 · Venue:Ciutat de Valencia, Valencia · More ... KV Mechelen will be at home against SV Zulte Waregem in Belgium Jupiler League round 16. Mechelen won the last league game away against Standard Lüttich 2-1 and will continue the success with this game, they are 5th in the league with 27 points from 15 matches, scoring 27 goals against 23, winning in all 8 games, 3 draws and 4 game lost. While the visitors from Waregem have lost 3 games in the past 5 league games played, they have lost a bit of form and will do everything here to revive their form, 7th in the league with 22 points from 15 matches, scoring 23 goals against 19, winning in all 6 matches, 4 draws and 5 lost games. I go for over 2.5 goals here. Assisted by Lucas Pérez with a cross. BookingPosted at 88' Jordi Alba (Barcelona) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 88' Foul by Jordi Alba (Barcelona). Posted at 88' Joselu (Alavés) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Alavés. Oliver Burke replaces Aleix Vidal. Posted at 86' Attempt missed. Lionel Messi (Barcelona) left footed shot from outside the box is high and wide to the left from a direct free kick. Leganes - Levante live score and H2H football match results Leganes vs Levante live score and live streaming on November 10th, 2023 at 19:30 UTC time at Estadio Municipal de Butarque, Leganes for Football Spain ... At this new friendly game match between this two Sweden teams Arameiska and Syrianska we will play the best pick for this mach now a score draw and can for this great pick we play and look get a new great win with more points to our score now. If we see this score draw as a win we will can look get a new great 31 points to our score what be a new great play for our pick and can for this our play we look a new great points for this best new chance for our play. Athens will be meeting with Ari's and this game we have given the home team will win this game as looking at the way they have being doing their home games we can be very sure that even on this game they will do the same as the home team have won 3 of their last 5 home games and draw 2 and so this makes us to see that they are very strong when it comes to their home games and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction and so that said I wish everyone good luck on this game The home side suffered 3 defeats in their last 5 matches. They sit on the bottom of the table and they are the worst team of the league. They have managed 11 points from 14 matches this season. They recorded 3 wins, 2 draws and 9 losses in this season. Their defense is so weak that they have conceded 32 goals while scoring only 17 goals. On the other hand, Steyr have remained undefeated in their last 4 matches. They have drawn 2 and won 2 of them. They are playing some good football and I expect them to avoid defeat here. First of all, I think I have to and I do it with a bit of sadness, I have to speak about Mauricio. I have to congratulate him for the work he did. I have to share with you what we already shared indoors, which is that this club will always be his home. This training ground will always be his training ground, he can come whenever he wants. We feel that Fortuna are likely to provide a dangerous goal threat for Dortmund this Saturday. Fortuna have been in impressive form in front of goal this season. They have failed to score in just two of their 15 competitive fixtures. Fortuna have also scored in each of their last four competitive games versus Dortmund. Whether he plays or not could make the difference whether City win or not. I am expecting midfield to be a key battle in the outcome, and it would usually be an area where they are on top. But with Scott McTominay and Nemanja Matic fit, and Bruno Fernandes providing the spark, I have a feeling United will be competitive in there, and this should be a very close game. Lawro's prediction: 1-1Tom's prediction: I am backing United. And midfielder Keira Walsh made it two just after the hour mark, as Scott once again was provider for the 22-year-old to fire home from the edge of the area. Liverpool triumph in battle at the bottom The dynamic at the bottom of the table also changed on what was a scintillating Sunday of action, as Vicky Jepson's Liverpool picked up their maiden win of the season to move ahead of relegation rivals Bristol City. The cynic in The Warm-Up suggests this is the perfect PR storm for Jose to cook up in order to win over a sceptical fan base. But for now let’s just enjoy this for the wholesome content it is. HEROES AND ZEROES Hero: Vivianne Miedema Vivianne Miedema of Arsenal celebrates with Lisa Evans of Arsenal after scoring her sides fifth goal during the Barclays FA Women's Super League match between Arsenal and Bristol CityGetty Images The Arsenal striker is one hell of a player and submitted more proof of her greatness on Sunday with a starring role in the 11-1 win over Bristol City on Sunday, which was the biggest victory in WSL history. It was a difficult game against a well organised team in difficult conditions. The conditions with the pitch and the ball made it hard. It’s different and difficult to play with, but it’s the same two teams. The conditions weren’t nice. He did not expand on why exactly the ball was an issue. Too heavy? Too light? Not pumped up enough? Pumped up too much? Too round? Not round enough? Ugly design? Reminded players of a beloved relative which made it distracting to kick? “We get the balls from UEFA, so it’s not our ball,” shrugged Brugge coach Philippe Clement, as baffled as the rest of us. Rangers desperately need a win here to try and keep up the pace with Celtic, but they face a Hearts side that also needs 3 points to keep away from the relegation zone. We're going to back Rangers to win to nil, as the Jambos poor goalscoring record away from home, especially in recent weeks, makes it hard for them to opt for a goal- especially as Rangers have the second-best defensive record in the league, conceding 8 in their 13 games so far and have won 8 of their last 9 matches. We're also going for a final score of 3-0 to the Light Blues, as they've bagged an average of 3 goals at home and have kept a clean sheet in 2 of their last 3 games. Klopp was widely praised this week for questioning why people with no medical background should be expected to weigh in on the health crisis, which has claimed over 3,300 lives and led to major sports events being postponed or played without spectators. I think he gave an extraordinary answer, the reality is that I have dedicated my life to football and so has he (Klopp), I don't know what value my opinion has when I know nothing about this situation," Setien told a news conference on Friday. Manchester United make their first trip to Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on Sunday and it could cause some tension between Aitch and AJ Tracey. The British rappers recently collaborated to produce their latest single Rain but there is sure to be plenty of banter flying around before the big Premier League match. That's because Aitch supports his local club Manchester United, while Londoner AJ is a Tottenham fan. Champions League qualification will increase United's chances of signing England winger Jadon Sancho from Borussia Dortmund for a start. And, in a year when their finances have been badly affected like all their rivals due to the coronavirus pandemic, it would mean they avoid giving Adidas a £22. Media playback is not supported on this device Man Utd 1-1 West Ham: It feels really good to be safe - David Moyes Moyes on a missionAt half-time, Moyes marched towards the dressing rooms with a look of determination on his face. Also a mach where we look see a great soccer match from boat teams in this march in the German league between Borussia and Bayern what can be a good soccer match for this best pick we play at the match now. We will play the best pick over from 3.75 goals where we look a minimal four or five goals what if we see at the march in full total time this match we can look to our order a new 11 points what can be a best chance for us and a real play for this time. Happy and Joy! European leagues have until 25 May to tell Uefa whether they want to complete or cancel their seasons. Football is suspended in all European countries apart from Belarus because of the coronavirus pandemic. The Premier League has this week stepped up its plans to resume the season in what has been labelled 'Project Restart'. Arsenal, Tottenham, Brighton and West Ham have opened their training grounds to players for individual work. I believe home team Juventus Managua u20 can win this match without any big problems. After all, they do have home field advantage, and are better ranked in the league. Juventus Managua is ranked 5th place with 23 points won, 25:20 goals difference. On the other side Deportivo Ocotal u20 is ranked 7th place with 17 points, they scored 20 goals and allowed 27. Posted at 80' Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Nicolás Otamendi. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Pedro Neto replaces Diogo Jota. Posted at 76' Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 76' Foul by Raheem Sterling (Manchester City). A game from Poland where Bytovia Bytow face Elblag. Bytovia recently had 3 wins 1 draw and 1 defeat from 5 games and improved to the playoffs. Elblag has unbeaten in 6 games with 3 wins and 3 draws and improved to 4; they are in a place with 4 points more than the hosts. Elblag won 2-1 in the first stage, and here I think will end with a draw. An almost certain playoff game while the home team is on the playoff edge and they need points here. There is no doubt that they will want all 3 because it is the only way to keep the place that leads to the playoffs, so I think with two even teams playing here. draw is anticipated. The original tie, in Jose Mourinho's first season in England, was by no means a classic in terms of swashbuckling football, but for pure lingering drama it warrants a place on the list. After a largely forgettable first leg, a stale goalless draw at Stamford Bridge, Anfield was absolutely rocking by kick-off. Chelsea were romping towards the Premier League title but Liverpool had the weight of European history behind them, and it seemed to work too. Posted at 67' Attempt saved. Callum McGregor (Celtic) right footed shot from the centre of the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Posted at 66' Attempt blocked. Scott Brown (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 66' Foul by Liam Grimshaw (Motherwell). Posted at 66' Greg Taylor (Celtic) wins a free kick on the left wing. I don't know if I can shake his hand, but to meet him will be nice for me. Video - Why Neymar 'holds key' to Coutinho's Liverpool return - Euro Papers01:48 Chelsea's Jorginho picked up his 10th booking of the season against Bournemouth last weekend, and will miss their next two league matches against Everton and Aston Villa. Ben Brereton replaces Adam Armstrong. SubstitutionPosted at 86' Substitution, Fulham. Stefan Johansen replaces Tom Cairney. Posted at 86' Joe Bryan (Fulham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 86' Foul by Dominic Samuel (Blackburn Rovers). Posted at 85' Foul by Ivan Cavaleiro (Fulham). Posted at 85' Lewis Travis (Blackburn Rovers) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 84' Attempt missed. The 4-0 win over a Southampton side who had made life hard for the Reds until being swamped in the second half saw Klopp's European champions pass yet more milestones in what increasingly promises to be one of English football's landmark campaigns. After agreeing that Liverpool's 22-point lead in the Premier League -- the biggest at the end of a day in the history of England's top-flight -- was 'astonishing', Klopp was also asked by reporters if he had seen such consistency from any team. Levante vs Leganes, 09 February 2024, Spain - LiveScores.bz 16 hours ago — Live Scores Live matches from all football leagues feature fast and precise updates on match minutes, scores, halftime and full-time football ... Subs: Vardy 8, Tielemans 7, Mendy 6. Aston Villa: Reina 4, Guilbert 5, Engels 5, Mings 5, Targett 6, Luiz 5, Nakamba 6, Hourihane 5, Elmohamady 5, Samatta 5, Grealish 5. Subs: El Ghazi 6, Davis 6. Aston Villa's Belgian defender Bjorn Engels (L) and Aston Villa's Brazilian midfielder Douglas Luiz (R) 'high five' on the pitch ahead of the English Premier League football match between Leicester City and Aston VillaGetty Images KEY MOMENTS 33’ - Iheanacho miss - Another corner. FRIDAY’S BIG STORIES Tottenham and Arsenal both totally turd at football Tottenham's mini-revival under Jose Mourinho was brought to an abrupt end against a - by any measure - absolutely awful Manchester United side on Wednesday while Arsenal did the whole 'hold my beer' nonsense and took a 2-1 pasting off of Brighton and Hove Albion at the Emirates on Thursday night. Posted at 84' Foul by Phil Bardsley (Burnley). Posted at 83' Foul by Joshua King (Bournemouth). Posted at 83' Phil Bardsley (Burnley) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, Burnley. Robbie Brady replaces Dwight McNeil. Posted at 81' Foul by Jack Stacey (Bournemouth). the JS Saoura fc team and the Ain M'lila fc team, go head to head in Algeria league 1. The JS Saoura fc team is in 11th position with 20 points Collected. While guest team the Ain M'lila fc team came in 8th place by collecting 22 points. In the last 5 times the JS Saoura fc team played at home, 2 of them ended in a the JS Saoura fc team had draw. While guest team the Ain M'lila fc team played at away in the last 5 previous matches, 2 of them ended in a draw. Lawro's prediction: 2-0Portsmouth v BarnsleyLeague One (7th)vChampionship (22nd)Who did they beat?3R: Fleetwood (L1) A3R: Crewe (L2) A2R: Altrincham (NL) H1R: Harrogate (NL) APortsmouth are unbeaten at home in League One this season and Barnsley have only won once away in the Championship - so you probably know where I am going with this. My team, Preston, beat the Tykes 3-0 on Wednesday night and they are in a bit of bother at the bottom of the table, and not playing particularly well. He has the predatory skills to rival Ruud van Nistelrooy, with something of the finesse of Thierry Henry," reported the Guardian. I can't believe that was 17 years ago," Romanian Mutu told BBC Sport. In my first year at Chelsea I worked with Claudio Ranieri, a great coach, who wanted me in the squad. Without those personal problems, things would have been different…"On 12 July 2004, less than a year after that explosive start and a little over a month since Jose Mourinho had arrived to replace Ranieri, Mutu found himself subject to a doping test. the Guingamp fc team and the Lens fc team, meet in France Liga II. The Guingamp fc team is in 10th position with 27 points Collected. While guest team the Lens fc team came in 2nd place by collecting 40 points Collected. I just need to make sure that we get three or four performances after each other – and results. What I can say is so far we have had the lead in so many games and we haven't been able to win those games. Six or seven times we've been 1-0 up, or 2-1 or 3-2 like last week. We should be better at seeing those games into wins. Match in the Czech Republic between 5th, Slovan Liberec and 6th Ostrava. Both teams still hope to get into 3rd place. So, basically this is a game between two teams fighting for a place in the playoffs and they are currently in this area, so I think a draw in this game would work for both teams. Anyway, I think the guests here are underrated and that's why I'm going to try draw in this game. after the break the locals seem to be in better shape with 3 wins in 6 games. Meanwhile Ostrava won 1 in 5 games but with a more favorable fixtures. Visitors can snatch a point. The promoted side are in eighth place with 19 points -- seven points behind the top four and Champions League spots -- and are the only team apart from league leaders Liverpool who are unbeaten in away games. Sheffield face Newcastle United (14th), Norwich City (19th), Aston Villa (15th), Brighton & Hove Albion (16th) and Watford (20th) in their next five games this month and Wilder said they would approach each match as if they were playing a top team. Away from home, Wednesday visitors have conceded 18 goals, have zero clean sheets and have conceded two or more in seven out of eight. They've also given up an average of 5.88 shots on target, as well as an average of 13 shots. Such numbers don't exactly bode well, even if they're up against a side that hasn't thrived. The visitors featured in the game of the weekend on Monday night, with Lazio heading to Sardinia for a top-four showdown. Cagliari took the lead in that clash, but a late rally from Lazio saw them win 2-1. That ended a 13 game unbeaten run for Cagliari, which had pushed them into the European fight. Their challenge now is to recover that form.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page