top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

Kitara v Villa live 09.02.2024 Sport TV

1:01LIVE,KITARA FC vs EXPRESS FC || UGANDA PREMIER LEAGUE 2023. 136 ... EXTENDED HIGHLIGHTS | SC Villa Jogoo 1-2 Kitara FC | StarTimes UPL MD1 23/24.

They youth sides of these two clubs met yesterday in a game where Energetik U21 was rated at 2.00 favorite to win the game but they were dominated from start to finish had to face about 20 shots from a very attacking minded opponent who had the lead 3-0 from half-time and scored 3 more goals in the second half to win with no less than 6-0 in the end. And Energetik lost lately with 4-2 at home to Kopetdag side which had the lead 4-0 from half-time of the game while last round they took the lead 1-0 at home with modest Merw side but by half-time they were 2-1 down and also received a red card and that was the way the game ended. Subs: Lamela 6, Dier N/A KEY MOMENTS 8’ - WIDE! So close from Heung-Min Son! Great hold-up play from Dele Alli before he plays a delightful pass through to Son. The angle is tight, Son goes for the far corner, but drills just wide. OFFSIDE! Lo Celso has the ball in the net but it is ruled out for offside. After the most recent round of talks, the PFA even argued that a pay-cut for the players would actually harm the NHS as it would reduce their tax contributions. If all of this appears unseemly to the public, at a time when Britain is battling a pandemic which has so far claimed 4,897 lives and dealing with a lockdown which has wounded the economy, the decision of some clubs, including Premier League leaders Liverpool, to seek public funds to pay their non-playing staff has done little to help. Posted at 78' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 78' Foul by Sergio Floccari (SPAL). BookingPosted at 77' Igor Julio (SPAL) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 77' Lautaro Martínez (Inter Milan) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 77' Foul by Igor Julio (SPAL). Despite their links with a striker during the transfer window and the potential departure of Olivier Giroud to Inter Milan, Lampard has said nothing is "imminent". But he showed his frustration on the touchlines as his side failed to take advantage, much as they did in a 1-1 draw at Brighton earlier this month. Lampard's faith in youth has drawn praise this season, and while home losses to Bournemouth and Southampton have been countered by away wins against Tottenham and Arsenal, this result will offer the new Chelsea boss plenty of food for thought. Robert Moreno's Monaco put in an incredibly gutsy performance on Sunday night as they gave the champions one of their hardest tests this season (3-3). The principality side managed to put three past PSG, the first time the Parisians have conceded three season, and really had enough chances towards the end to win it. It was an incredibly dramatic game and neutrals will be hoping for another classic here. Posted at 62' Ryan Fraser (Bournemouth) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 62' Foul by Jeff Hendrick (Burnley). BookingPosted at 61' Simon Francis (Bournemouth) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 61' Foul by Simon Francis (Bournemouth). Posted at 61' Charlie Taylor (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Man of the match - Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang (Arsenal) You don't want to come up against Aubameyang on a Sunday. The striker has scored 31 goals in 38 games played on the seventh day of the week, compared with 17 goals in 36 games on all other days. A Premier League first for early goals - match statsArsenal have registered consecutive Premier League wins for the first time since winning their opening two games of the season against Newcastle and Burnley. Atletico's season had promised so much after a flying start of three straight wins but they have been on a downward spiral since, earning only three victories in their last 12 games. The club have finished in the top three in La Liga in all seven full seasons under Diego Simeone but are currently sixth in the standings, six points off leaders Barcelona and second-placed Real Madrid, who each have a game in hand. United have managed to amass 14 points from six games against the remainder of England's 'big six', plus current title challengers Leicester, with getting only 11 from their other 12 matches, against teams less likely to attack them and leave spaces for the counter. Paul Pogba is Solskjaer's most creative player but the Frenchman has played twice since August and not at all since the draw against Arsenal on 30 September. Fulham has fail to win in last round against Millwall, result was a draw, but a good news for their team is that A. Mitrovic was returned into squad and he scored a goal in last round. As you know, he is top scorer in Championship, also Cavaleiro and Reid will be in attack for the host. Fulham is at third place at standings, and they are eager to reach direct promotion in current season. Barnsley is at the bottom of standings, without much chances to improve their position, their defense is one of the worst in Championship, and things to be even worse for visitors in this duel they will be without standard defender Oduor. Victory for Fulham with more than 1.5 goals AH Match of Italian Cup where team from Seria A will play at home with team Ascoli from Seria B. My bet will be on guests with AH +1. Hosts did 3 defeats and 2 draws at last 5 matches played. Their shape is bad. And I think today they will play without some main players. Genoa have a problems in League and next match in Serie A is more important for them. Ascoli takes 6 place in Seria B. They have a good defense there ( missed only 18 goals ) . I think that Ascoli have chances to get a draw today . I expect odds to be even lower by tomorrow when this game starts on the over line, I mean just take a look at the two games from last season between them as they first played here and the game had 6 goals scored in it in a 3-3 draw in the end despite the score being just 1-0 for the hosts by half-time of the game this while in the second part of last season when they met at Minsk it was a shocking result with Energetik who at the time was fighting against relegation scoring 6 goals all alone and winning the game with 6-1 in the end so 7 goals that time scored between them. Spurs' position was strengthened by Moura and once Son added that stunning third, their focus came solely on keeping a first clean sheet under Mourinho. Giving Spurs a solidity which disappeared in the dying embers of Mauricio Pochettino's reign was high on the Portuguese boss' list of tasks. In the build-up Mourinho again called for his side to stop conceding "cheap goals" and, despite allowing Burnley chances which they could not take, finally got his wish. It's a big weekend for Borussia Dortmund as a win here will guarantee them moving into the top two. That's because league leaders Bayern Munich play second placed RB Leipzig the day after this match, so one or both will drop points. Dortmund are in good form and scoring goals like there is no tomorrow. They travel to Leverkusen who lost last week and whose recent wins have come against struggling sides. Go for an away win here. Assisted by Ivan Perisic with a cross. Posted at 84' Corner, FC Bayern München. Conceded by Maximilian Eggestein. Posted at 83' Serge Gnabry (FC Bayern München) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 83' Foul by Christian Groß (SV Werder Bremen). SubstitutionPosted at 82' Substitution, FC Bayern München. I’m a humble lad,” he said in an MUTV interview in 2018, “but I don’t think there’s any better finisher than me, still. The most impressive things about Solskjaer’s finishing were the context of his goals, the range – any distance or angle, any of the three main body parts – and the sheer expertise. Most of his finishes, as his team-mate Jordi Cruyff observed in Glory Glory!, looked like they had been calculated by a computer. While the visitors have been pretty free-scoring in the league, they have 43 goals in 27 games, this attacking play can leave them pretty open at the back and this is demonstrated perfectly by the fact that they have seen both teams score in 69% of their away matches. It is not as if they are tightening things up either as they have conceded two goals or more in each of their last four away matches. Robert Lewandowski has a good season every season but this season is even better than those other seasons. He's scoring at a rate not seen in Germany since Gerd Muller, banging in 40 goals in 32 games for Bayern so far in this campaign. Injury has ruled him out for a few short weeks but he has a number of adequate deputies as could be seen in the 6-0 win at Hoffenheim on Saturday. Posted at 64' Foul by Aaron Cresswell (West Ham United). Posted at 64' VAR Decision: No Penalty West Ham United. Posted at 63' Attempt missed. Sébastien Haller (West Ham United) header from the centre of the box misses to the right. Posted at 62' Hand ball by Danny Ings (Southampton). Posted at 61' Corner, West Ham United. We’re confident that both teams will score on Saturday and we have predicted final scoreline of 2-1 in Barnet’s favour. The hosts have been at their strongest at home while Fylde have looked vulnerable on the road this season but do head into Saturday’s clash in good form. We are expecting a close and competitive ninety-minute but believe Barnet will come out on top, just. Tranmere haven’t enjoyed a successful season so far, winning just five games this season and struggling to get out of the League One relegation zone in recent weeks. They’ve picked up just one win in their last eight games and haven’t been able to win consecutive games at all this season. They’ve scored a decent amount, 1.17 goals per game on average, but have really struggling in defence, conceding 43 goals which translates to just under 2 goals a game. Serbia winger Aleksandar Katai has left LA Galaxy by mutual consent after his wife posted "racist and violent" messages on social media. Katai's wife Tea appeared to mock Black Lives Matter protestors and joke about looting in Instagram posts. In a one-line statement issued on Friday, the Major League Soccer club confirmed Katai had been released. Katai said the posts were unacceptable, adding her views "are not ones I share and are not tolerated in my family". Plano replaces Enes Ünal. BookingPosted at 76' Nacho (Real Madrid) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 76' Foul by Nacho (Real Madrid). Posted at 76' Toni Villa (Real Valladolid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 74' Foul by Raphael Varane (Real Madrid). Posted at 74' Enes Ünal (Real Valladolid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Rashford hit the crossbar, Jesse Lingard missed a good chance and City goalkeeper Ederson was forced into several smart saves in the opening 45 minutes. Us defenders need to hold our hands up,” City defender Kyle Walker said. They have quick players and they are going to hurt you on the counter. They had a game plan and it worked. England's finals begin against Croatia at Wembley on Sunday, 14 June, a day after Wales launch their campaign against Switzerland in Baku, Azerbaijan. But who should both managers select for their opening games? Have a go at selecting your XIs here. My England XIPick your team for England's first game at Euro 2020 - and then share it with your friends. Select formationConfirm teamMy Wales XIPick your team for Wales' first game at Euro 2020 - and then share it with your friendsSelect formationConfirm teamThe 2020 England team BBC Sport predicted in 2015. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Burnley 1, Sheffield United 1. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+5' Substitution, Burnley. Jóhann Gudmundsson replaces Erik Pieters because of an injury. Posted at 90'+4' Foul by Billy Sharp (Sheffield United). Posted at 90'+4' Erik Pieters (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Burnley. Conceded by Dean Henderson. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. NAC Breda against Jung Ajax in Netherlands Eerste Divisie round 15. Both teams are top of the table with wonderful forms. The host are 6th in the league with 24 points from 14 matches, scoring 21 goals against 15. Both are in Promotion Playoff group. Jung Ajax are 3rd in the league with 26 points from 14 matches, scoring 42 goals against 22. The last 4 meetings between both teams ended in over 2.5 goals scored after 90 minutes of play. I expect goals to be scored here as all Ajax games has mostly seen even over 3.5 or more. Along with 3 big teams, Barca, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid, Sevilla is participating in the group to win tickets to the Champions League. However, Sevilla is only 1 point better than 5th place Getafe. In this round 26, it is likely that Getafe and Sociedad will overcome the challenges named Mallorca and Valladolid. Therefore, to maintain the current 4th position, Sevilla must win against Osasuna. Any result other than victory also means that the collective under coach Julen Lopetegui is at risk of leaving the top 4. Sevilla's current performance has improved a lot. They eliminated CFR Cluj from the round of 16 of the Europa League, Sevilla crushed Getafe 3 goals not to be removed at the opponent's hideout. Given both of these teams' recent form, We feel that Cologne are likely to take all three points from this game. Cologne have scored under 1.5 in 13 of their 17 Bundesliga games. Similarly, Wolfsburg have scored under 1.5 in 12 of their 17 Bundesliga games. We feel that a 1-0 win for Cologne is a likely result of this game. The togetherness and leadership they showed today, this is what I wanted to see," Arteta, whose side are level on 30 points with Newcastle, Everton and Crystal Palace said. Chelsea are six points clear of fifth-placed Manchester United but a win for Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's side at home to Burnley on Wednesday would cut that advantage in half. But he can reflect on what he would do in a similar situation. In January, he was appointed as coach of his country's under-21 side. I think I'm the right person because I know what happens when a player has problems with indiscipline. I've passed through hard moments and I came back stronger," he added. If one of my players happens to make a mistake I will tell them to learn from it and not to repeat it. Their case was held on 8-10 June and the verdict is expected in July. Should City lose their appeal and finish in the top four, their Champions League spot goes to the fifth-placed team. If Chelsea win the Champions League and finish outside the top four, they will qualify for next season's Champions League. The same applies to Manchester City - should they win their appeal, finish outside the top four and win the Champions League. Posted at 71' Foul by Adam Marusic (Lazio). Posted at 71' Milan Skriniar (Inter Milan) wins a free kick on the right wing. Goal!Posted at 69' Goal! Lazio 2, Inter Milan 1. Sergej Milinkovic-Savic (Lazio) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner following a corner. Posted at 69' Attempt blocked. View more on instagramRodolfo Pizarro was inches away from scoring Inter's first ever competitive goal but he shot just wide - and Scotland international Lewis Morgan had an effort blocked. Beckham watched from the directors' box along with wife Victoria and son Brooklyn. Carlos Vela marked his 31st birthday with the only goalInter brought plenty of fans to the game, which was the most in-demand opening MLS match in terms of ticket resale prices in 10 years. The result sees Wolves move up to seventh in the table, while Newcastle remain in 13th. Miguel Almiron deservedly put the visitors in front, finding the top corner from 15 yards after good work from Jetro Willems and Dwight Gayle. However, the hosts levelled when Leander Dendoncker turned in Joao Moutinho's corner from the right seven minutes later. Statistics and results SC Villa vs Kitara FC Score and result SC Villa - Kitara FC. The SC Villa - Kitara FC (Football - Uganda Premier League) match in 9/15/23 08:00 is now complete. Airtel Kitara FC vs SC Villa Live Stream, Team Stats Goaloo18.com offer Airtel Kitara FC vs SC Villa live stream, live score, live odds and team stats of Uganda Premier League. Posted at 67' Attempt blocked. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked. Assisted by Gonzalo Higuaín. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Juventus. Miralem Pjanic replaces Aaron Ramsey. Posted at 65' Foul by Alex Sandro (Juventus). Posted at 65' Dimitri Bisoli (Brescia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. May he rest in peace. Media playback is not supported on this device Highlights: When Jack Charlton's Republic of Ireland beat England in 1988 'Player, manager, pundit - Charlton was one of football's legendary characters'"You either worked in the pit or you played football" Jack Charlton on Desert Island DiscsLeeds fans pay tributeFootball Daily: 'He was a natural leader' - a tribute to Jack CharltonCharlton was Republic of Ireland manager from 1986 until 1995. Despite their overall poor showing this term, it's worth noting that the Saints failed to score in only two of their twelve Premier League games since the summer, in games versus Burnley and Leicester respectively. Valencia were expected to get involved in the title argument this season, finishing fourth and lifting the Copa Del Rey in 2018/19; but it just hasn't happened thus far for Los Che. Albert Celades' men have struggled for consistency in La Liga alongside their Champions League commitments and last weekend's stoppage-time goal from Sergio Canales condemned them to their fourth league reverse of the campaign, Real Betis ran out 2-1 winners at Benito Villamarin. It is different after the new year - there are different pressures. The trip to Ewood Park did look tricky but Robben's goal secured another win and another excellent quote. Look at the blond boy in midfield, Robbie Savage, who commits 20 fouls during the game and never gets a booking," Mourinho said. We came here to play football and it was not a football game, it was a fight and we fought and I think we fought fantastically. Almeria manager Jose Maria Gutierrez has denied rumours he attended a party with his players in a nightclub in the Andalusian city and said he would resign if images were found. The former Real Madrid midfielder, 43, was speaking after the Spanish second division club suffered their third defeat in four games. Known as Guti in his playing days, he spent 24 years at the Bernabeu. It has been hard days for my family and for me," the Spaniard said. Prepare yourself for a weird few weeks, sports-wise. Is that it for Aston Villa? Sometimes there are games when you can just feel a team is going down, and there were strong vibes along those lines during Aston Villa’s 4-0 shoeing by Leicester City on Monday night. Whether it was the ponderous midfield, the one-man attack or the sight of Pepe Reina – the very expensive quite literal safe pair of hands they bought in January to make sure they were nice and secure at the back – ending up 40 yards from his own goal as Harvey Barnes ran in Leicester’s first…well, it wasn’t great. The 34-year-old finished behind Lionel Messi, Sadio Mane and Robert Lewandowski in the popular ranking of Europe's best strikers, but officials opted to switch their line-up to a four-man attack thus freeing up space for the Portugal international, reportedly at the expense of Chelsea midfielder N'Golo Kante. FRIDAY'S BIG HEADLINES Jose's big first impression Video - ‘I am humble,’ says Mourinho at first Tottenham news conference00:57 “I realised I made mistakes,” he said. I'm not going to make the same mistakes. I'll make new mistakes - but not the same. I am humble. Humble enough to try and analyse my career - not just the last year, but the whole thing, the evolution, the problems and the solutions.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page