top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

(TODAY!!) Live stream: Fenerbahçe vs. Panathinaikos 9 February 2024

Fenerbahce vs Panathinaikos H2H ... Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ...

Two giants of Belgian football clash in the cup on Thursday night. It’s not been a great year for Anderlecht so far, but the hosts will be hoping to build on a mixed campaign with success in this quarter-final clash. They are taking on league leaders Club Brugge, a side who have just set up a 2020 meeting with Manchester United in the Europa League. Their last three matches have had somewhat dramatic endings. First, they took a 3-0 half time lead over Hertha Berlin but capitulated in the second half to draw 3-3, they then fought from a goal down to draw 1-1 with Saarbrucken but lost on penalties. In their most recent match, Fortuna scored another late goal to draw 1-1 with Mainz. The underdog story of this Turkish football season has two clear protagonists in Sivasspor and Basaksehir. This match will decide which one will go on to triumph and which will sacrifice themselves heroically in an unintentional moral triumph. Although Sivasspor took a heavy beating last week, we see them bouncing back as their record at home is so strong. Back a home victory here. Leo da Silva Lopes' early opener was swiftly cancelled out by Wayne Routledge and it was 1-1 at half-time. Marcus Maddison scored Hull's second only for Kyle Naughton to level, then Jordon Garrick netted Swansea's third equaliser after Mallik Wilks had put the Tigers in front for a third time. On-loan Liverpool striker Rhian Brewster scored what looked like being a decisive fourth goal for Swansea only for Eaves to shock Steve Cooper's team right at the end. Really missed it. It is one of the things that makes big time football - big crowds, noisy crowds, reacting to important moments in the game. It makes it for everyone. We need it and it can't come back quickly enough. Games will be played behind closed doors for the foreseeable futureFormer Chelsea winger and BBC Radio 5 live co-commentator Pat Nevin, who was also at Etihad Stadium: "I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. The second leg of Manchester City's last-16 second leg Champions League tie against Real Madrid, scheduled for Tuesday 17 March, has been postponed. The decision, confirmed by Uefa, comes after the Real Madrid squad went into quarantine because of coronavirus. The second leg of Juventus' last-16 tie against Lyon has also been postponed on the same date. Juve's squad will spend two weeks in quarantine after defender Daniele Rugani tested positive for the virus. One thing is to not put his best performance in but for so many reasons players all around the world have better seasons than other players," he said. If you ask me the reasons, I am not an idiot, I have been in football many years. A player in this situation, even if he wants -- and I am not criticising him -- it's normal a player in this situation doesn't perform in the highest level. Posted at 68' Corner, Udinese. Conceded by Leonardo Bonucci. Posted at 67' Attempt blocked. Paulo Dybala (Juventus) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. SubstitutionPosted at 67' Substitution, Udinese. Walace replaces Rodrigo de Paul. Posted at 65' Foul by Rodrigo Bentancur (Juventus). Posted at 65' Rolando Mandragora (Udinese) wins a free kick in the defensive half. They don't want a repeat of that this season but lost their first game back when going down 2-0 at Cardiiff City. Now they face this vital home match against Fulham and will look to make it four straight league wins at Elland Road. The last three have all been won without a goal being conceded. United have won 11 home league games this season, with only 13 goals conceded. Panathinaikos vs Fenerbahce Prediction, Bet Builder Tips 19 hours ago — All odds are correct at time of publishing and are subject to change. To use the Bookmaker Live Streaming services you ... MAN OF THE MATCH Mohamed Salah (Liverpool): Missed a fair few chances, but Salzburg never got to grips with him and he eventually punished them with a lovely goal. PLAYER RATINGS Salzburg: Stankovic 3, Kristensen 6, Onguene 5, Wober 6, Ulmer 6, Junuzovic 6, Mwepu 6, Minamino 7, Szoboszlai 5, Hwang 6, Haaland 5. That prediction lends itself to our correct score prediction which sees Brisbane just edging things with a 2-1 win. There isn’t enough between the two sides to see a bigger victory for the home side but they should have enough in attack, with the likes of O’Donovan and O’Shea beginning to find their feet in Fowler’s system, to pick up the three points with a slender win. It's not acceptable to behave like that," said SAFP president Lucien Valloni. If a crisis appears, you have to look after your employees and not put a gun to their head and tell them they have 24 hours to decide on a (wage) a reduction or not, and then if they say no -- which is their right -- they are sacked. It's harder to get into squads now unless they work hard because the game's changing and so many people want to play in the WSL. England will host the UEFA Women's EURO finals in July 2021. Fans will be able to see some of the world's best players in action as 31 matches are played at venues across the country during the three and a half weeks of the tournament. Real Madrid vs Athletic Bilbao predictions for Sunday night’s La Liga clash at Santiago Bernabeu. Matchday 18 draws to a close in Madrid, as Athletic Bilbao seek their first away victory against Los Blancos since 2005. Read on for all our free La Liga predictions and betting tips. Shearer: "All I'm going to say is - 260. And I was injured for three years. Wright: "The amount of goals he scored, and where he did it. I've grown to love Al but I did used to hate him - because I was so jealous!"Luis Suarez Luis Suarez took just 15 games to reach 20 goals during the 2013-14 season - equalling Andy Cole's record from 1993-94Premier League appearances: 110Goals: 69Goals per game ratio: 0. Bournemouth's drastic dip in performances has coincided with a massive injury crisis, and on Saturday, the Cherries will once again be without a whole host of first team players including Josh King, Junior Stanislas, Jefferson Lerma, Charlie Daniels, David Brooks and Chris Mepham. Bayern, top on 43 points, enjoyed possession in a dominant first half but failed to score despite chances from Robert Lewandowski. Leipzig, without a win now in their last four games in all competitions, waited patiently for their chances and they got them after the break but both Marcel Sabitzer and Timo Werner fired wide to squander golden scoring opportunities. This season has shown that both of these sides have their vulnerabilities and they could both be exploited this weekend. We think this should be a very tight game and we are backing Wellington Phoenix to come out on top on the handicap market which is currently set at 0.5. A win or draw gets us our win and delivers a happy Christmas period to Phoenix. Switzerland international Fernandes also said players will need "three or four weeks" to get ready for the season to resume "or there will be injuries". Bundesliga chief executive Christian Seifert told the New York Times plans were being put in place for games to return by the beginning of May, with the remaining nine games of the season to be completed by the end of June. Media playback is not supported on this device Bayern Munich players return to training in Germany 'Our wages are secured by TV rights'Seifert said matches would be played behind closed doors and shown on television. Bradford have only lost two of their last seven matches against Plymouth and both teams scored and over 2.5 goals were produced in two of the duo’s last four encounters, so you can begin to see why we’ve backed the visitors with a double chance bet this weekend. Steve Bruce will have been delighted with how his team won 4-1 at Bournemouth, though their opponents are on their way back to the Championship. United had gone six away league games without a win but have now won their last two on the road. Home form has been good too with an unbeaten run of five in the Premier League. the Osasuna fc team and the Real Valladolid fc team, meet in Spain La Liga. The Osasuna fc team is in 12th position with 24 points Collected. While guest team the Real Valladolid fc team came in 14th place by collecting 24 points Collected. Sandhausen will host Jahn Regensburg for this fixture of the league. Both teams are not very good teams in this league. Both teams have a poor results in the last matches. Perhaps, the hosts are favorites in this game. Sandhausen have advantage at home stadium. However, they are not convincing team. In any case, the hosts will have to invest a great effort in this game. On the other hand Regensburg is also vulnerable team in the last matches. I think, they have a very difficult task in this game. I think, both sides will be very careful in this game. They will try to pick up at least one point. My pick - draw. Hapoel Umm al Fahm is not a favorite of this match against Hapoel Petah Tikva. The hosts won only five matches at home in this season and in the last five games, they draw 4 times and lost once against Ashkelon. Umm is not the best team and I don't think that they will be able to beat Petah Tikva. The visitors won three of the last five matches played overall and look much better than Fahm. I think that they got a bigger chance to win here than the hosts and that's why I pick Asian handicap 0 for Hapoel Petah Top-flight league sides soon came calling and in 2015 he moved to Slovan Liberec, leading the mid-sized club into Europe and stunning Olympique Marseille in the Europa League group stages. When Slavia, one of the country's biggest clubs, started their title defence slowly in 2017-18, their Chinese owners turned to Trpisovsky, who led them to second in the league and victory in the Czech cup. Fenerbahce - Panathinaikos Basketball · Euroleague. Fenerbahce - Panathinaikos Live Streaming and TV Schedule Fenerbahce. 01:30 PM. Predicting a winner is a little more tricky but we think Wellington Phoenix will have the slight edge over their opponents as they come into the game full of confidence. Phoenix have won four of their games by a 2-1 scoreline and we’re backing the same scoreline again this week with Brisbane Roar seeing their good run come to an end. Slavia Mozyr and Gorodeja will face each other in the upcoming match in the top division in Belarus. Slavia Mozyr this season have the following results: 3W, 2D and 4L. Gorodeja also have 3W, 2D and 4L. This season both these teams had a pretty similar start. We’re confident that over 2.5 goals will be produced in Saturday’s clash and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in favour of Den Haag. The hosts aren’ the form favourites and haven’t been playing well enough at home this season but do have an excellent record against their guests in recent years and Twente have struggled on the road of late. Bristol City have lost one of their last 15 in the league, while they've scored twice in three of their last four. They have won four of their last five meetings with Forest at home, scoring exactly two goals in each of those wins while conceding in the last three clashes here. That’s prompted us to back a 2-1 home victory as our correct score prediction. The fifth-round draw is live on BBC One during The One Show on 27 January. FA Cup fourth-round predictions: Lawro v Man Like Mobeen star Tolu OgunmefunHow to follow the FA Cup action on the BBCNorthampton manager Keith Curle had hoped Wayne Rooney would be rested for Friday's tie, but the former England captain was one of three survivors from the Rams side that beat Hull in the Championship last weekend. Posted at 75' Foul by Rodrigo (Manchester City). Posted at 75' Fabian Schär (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 75' Substitution, Newcastle United. Valentino Lazaro replaces Danny Rose. SubstitutionPosted at 74' Substitution, Newcastle United. DeAndre Yedlin replaces Allan Saint-Maximin. Posted at 73' Corner, Manchester City. Conceded by Federico Fernández. GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. NO! Griezmann has the ball in the back of the net for a second time, but the flag is up for offside! A Vidal shot was saved by Cuellar, Griezmann finished the rebound, but he was off. Not much in it. GOAL! Barcelona 2-0 Leganes: It's a second Barcelona goal! Messi's corner kick was flicked on by Lenglet, with the French defender finding the back of the net with his header. Assisted by Garath McCleary. Posted at 115' Attempt saved. Jordan Obita (Reading) left footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. Assisted by John Swift. Posted at 112' Attempt missed. Jack O'Connell (Sheffield United) left footed shot from more than 35 yards is high and wide to the left. Posted at 111' Foul by John Egan (Sheffield United). Posted at 111' Sam Baldock (Reading) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 83' Foul by Marco Parolo (Lazio). BookingPosted at 81' Lucas Paquetá (Milan) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 81' Foul by Lucas Paquetá (Milan). Posted at 81' Patric (Lazio) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 80' Attempt missed. Theo Hernández (Milan) left footed shot from the centre of the box is close, but misses to the left. The visitors have failed to score in four of their last six away games but we expect they'll convert here as they scored four times at the weekend. We're also backing both teams to score here as they market has won in each of the last five clashes between these sides, three of Montpellier's last five games and in both Dijon's last two home matches.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page