top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

Dortmund vs. Freiburg live video 9 February 2024 Free

Die Pöhlerz LIVE | VORSPIEL 21. Spieltag - YouTubeYouTube · Die Pöhlerz2K+ views · 18 hours ago YouTube · Die Pöhlerz YouTube · Die Pöhlerz · Translate this page 2:08:40

The Hammers themselves are not yet mathematically safe, although a point in their game in hand against Manchester United on Wednesday would achieve this, while 19th-placed Bournemouth could yet stay up if they win at Everton and Watford and Villa both lose. Action and reaction from Tuesday's Premier League matchesMan City leave managerless Watford in bottom threeVilla beat Arsenal to move out of relegation zone with one game left'We have to stick together as a club, as a unit, as a squad' Media playback is not supported on this device Watford 0-4 Man City: Hornets need to pull together to stay up - Hayden Mullins Caretaker boss Mullins took a much more positive stance than his goalkeeper on the club's position. Freiburg will play with strong and famous team Bayer Leverkusen. Hosts did 2 draws and defeat at the last 3 games played. Bayer did 2 wins and defeat at the last games played. Guests are favorites here. But my bet will be on hosts here. Freiburg has a birthday tomorrow. They have a big motivation to get some points with famous team. Freiburg did 2 draws at the last two h2h games here. It is very possible to see a draw again. My bet on hosts with AH +1 . I recommend to try this bet with me in this game ! He is clean through but guides his low shot wide of the far post. Antonio Rudiger celebrates with his team-matesGetty Images KEY STATS Aged 38 years and 126 days old, Willy Caballero is the oldest player to make a PL appearance this season; indeed, only Mark Schwarzer (41 years old in 2014) has played in the competition for Chelsea at an older age than the Argentinean. Posted at 69' Kristoffer Ajer (Celtic) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 69' Foul by Sam Cosgrove (Aberdeen). Posted at 68' Attempt saved. Michael Johnston (Celtic) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top centre of the goal. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Aberdeen. Jon Gallagher replaces Niall McGinn. Goal!Posted at 66' Goal! Celtic 2, Aberdeen 1. Odsonne Edouard (Celtic) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. There is nothing quite like a Champions League semi-final is there?And over the years the last four of Europe's elite club competition has certainly provided some absolute corkers. In a week that, before the suspension of football because of the coronavirus pandemic, would have seen the first legs of this season's semi-finals, BBC Sport takes a look back at some of the very best ties. We want to you to vote on our shortlist below before getting involved in a live text on Thursday, where we will reveal the results. Whichever way we look at it, this is Rotherham's game to lose. Rochdale have struggled against top teams of late and The Millers are a top team, make no mistake about it. In the betting, 'Rotherham to Win & Both Teams to Score' catches the eye. For all they're not the best at getting positive results in such games, Rochdale can score goals, particularly on their travels, where they've scored a very respectable 13. Unfortunately, they've just not done the business at the other end, conceding 19, shipping two or more in five of their last six on the road, as well as three or more in three of their last six. Sometimes he looks for the easy way in football. That’s what was his problem. Despite making just one appearance for the Baggies in the 2015/16 season, Gnabry impressed the following summer with the Germany Under-21's and Wenger said he wanted him to continue with the North London club. We had prepared him for us to sign his new contract but then suddenly he wanted to go to Werder Bremen," he added. There’s been major change since this fixture last season, which kicked off the new Championship campaign. Frank Lampard’s Derby County won late on their way to the playoffs, the first defeat of a tough 16 months which saw two Reading managers fired. Eventually. It’s confirmed. Slimani is a red, Llorente’s back in white, but Giroud’s paperwork has fallen through. Another six months on the bench awaits, but it’s okay, he’ll be fine for France’s Euro 2020 squad anyway. Cavani finally surfaces on Neymar’s Instagram. Il reste, reads the caption. He stays. But, two days after the San Siro game, the first cases were confirmed in Bergamo's region of Lombardy. Atalanta fans were checked for symptoms before the Serie A game at Lecce on 1 March, when Colombian striker Duvan Zapata scored a hat-trick in a 7-2 win. It was the third time La Dea had scored seven this season. There have been 12 Serie A hat-tricks in the last two seasons and Atalanta players have scored seven of them. Rooney criticises England authorities over coronavirus response Liverpool's title will be underwhelming enough, denying them it is churlish "It's clear that I have got off to the wrong start in 2020. I've tested positive for the coronavirus, I feel very good and now I just have to listen to the health authorities and for now remain isolated," Garay wrote on his official Instagram account. Tigers are not in the full playing form, and they could have problem with this rival, similar like in the first match. Team have lost in Honduras 2:1 will try to get back with the positive result here. visitors scored twice in the first one, and should not be without their chances to make danger to Tigres in Mexico. I am not going to do it. I don't see any sense. Roberto MorenoGetty Images 19:00: Jose Mourinho has given his first interview since being appointed as Tottenham manager. What can I promise? Passion - for my job but also passion for my club. It's a privilege when a manager goes to a club and feels that happiness in relation to the squad that he's going to have. The German football authorities banned any of their sides from playing against a team with Puskas in it. The Hungarian had to make a formal apology before the final went ahead. That's where his contrition ended. His four goals brought his European Cup tally to 12 for the season. When he finished his time in Madrid, he had 240 goals in 260 games. Real's short passing networks did for Eintracht. They knew of Puskas' ruthlessness but couldn't shut him down. Aston Villa carry a very weak run to this game and their defensive woes are not bound to improve when facing a Leicester side with quite an impressive scoring record. Villa have however been scoring with some regularity in recent times and they will want to cash in on Leicester’s slump in defence in recent times. Here we are backing Leicester for a win, but not a clean sheet. A 3-1 win for the hosts can pass here. This club is magic for team spirit' Felix Tagawa was a former striker who has previously coached the New Caledonia U20s squadWhen Roine scored in the OFC Champions League final the players, including the goalkeeper, ran the length of the pitch to join him before jumping on top of each other and dancing on the touchline. The Stade Numa Daly - home of the New Caledonia national team with a 16,000-seat capacity - roared in celebration too. Lando's Old School Happy Hour - RilEntertainment 1 hour ago — Borussia Dortmund gegen Freiburg im Live-Stream Dortmund – Freiburg TV Übertragung heute: BVB live im 9 Februar 2024 Dieser Audiostream ist ... They have scored just two goals in their last six league games and none in their last three on the road. Much of their misfortune has come away from home this season as les SCO have won just one of their matches when not playing at the Stade Raymond Kopa. They have drawn their last two league games there and we feel they could struggle to get a hold of this coming match after just scraping past Nîmes last week (1-0). People are trying to be too forensic. We are not looking to make a better decision, we are trying to get rid of the clear and obvious mistakes. If video evidence shows that a player was in an offside position, he was offside full stop. If it's not obvious, then the decision cannot be changed, you stay with the original decision. We will be communicating to all competitions that are using VAR some updates in the coming weeks, because we are observing some developments that are not particularly the way they should be. Under the new system, introduced in June 2018 for the 2019-20 season, matchweek 26 will be split in two, with 10 sides playing over the weekend of 7-10 February and the other 10 playing from 14-17 February. Wolves and Manchester United have already reached the last 32 of the Europa League, with Arsenal almost certain to join them. It means they will be playing the first leg of their matches on 20 February. Liverpool took another step towards the Premier League title with a hard-fought win over Wolves at Anfield in yet another match embroiled in VAR controversy. Sadio Mane scored Liverpool's winner, tucking in from an Adam Lallana knockdown which replays showed did not come off his hand. Wolves thought they had levelled through Pedro Neto, only to see the strike ruled out because Jonny was millimetres offside. He has grown up a lot since those days, though. His dad, Kevin, is really close to him and helps him out a lot and I know he has got the right people around him now. There is a reason he is Villa's captain and he loves the responsibility that comes with that role, on and off the pitch. He draws you in, drops his shoulder. Grealish and Richards race for the ball during a Villa training session in April 2016. DORTMUND VS FREIBURG - BUNDESLIGA 2023/2024 DORTMUND VS FREIBURG - BUNDESLIGA 2023/2024YouTube · MARBLE FOOTBALL18 hours ago YouTube · MARBLE FOOTBALL YouTube · MARBLE FOOTBALL 2:37 But it may just be that clubs feel under pressure to act because Brighton went public before the rest of the league could agree to the deal - now it looks like they are reluctant whatever they eventually decide to do. Read the full story Wimbledon may be cancelled The All England Club is holding an emergency meeting next week to consider the future of this year’s Wimbledon. Reds boss Jurgen Klopp says he does not know how serious the injury is. We have to wait. I didn't see it back but I know it will not be nothing," said Klopp. Henderson, 30, has made 40 appearances in all competitions for the Premier League champions this season. Tottenham boss Jose Mourinho says he wants the fan who abused Eric Dier to return to watch the club once crowds are permitted at stadiums again. Match of the 21st round of the Czech football league, it is a match between the first and the last classified team, during the last 3 games of these two teams, there have been 4 goals and more, so I think we could watch a match with a high score again and again 3 goals. Holstein Kiel play Stuttgart today as they look to bounce back from a draw in their last game there main problem has been defense they have failed to keep a clean sheet in all of the recent five matches and they will surely do something about it if they want to start winning games they have achieved just one win in last five games losing 2 and drawing 2. When we found out they had only drawn 1-1, our bench erupted. Our game was still going on and we were losing 2-1 but our players were celebrating on the pitch. We were champions. Jack Walker celebrates Blackburn's title triumph with Alan Shearer, who finished the season with 34 top-flight goals'My mum and dad were on MOTD'Walker's dream comes true. Despite defeat at Liverpool, Blackburn are champions of England after finishing ahead of Manchester United. One of the most interesting games to watch in this round of the German Bundesliga. Borussia M'gladbach host Bayer Leverkusen. So far, the home team Borussia M'gladbach have won 52 points in 26 matches, goal record 52:31 and are ranked 3rd place in the league. Bayer Leverkusen re ranked 5th place with 50 points, their goal record is 49:31. The La Liga side and Frank Lampard's Blues' are two of three teams in the section that are currently locked on seven points apiece after four rounds of matches – making Wednesday's fixture at the Mestalla Stadium a potentially pivotal one. That's the atmosphere we've created, a team which has been to the final twice and has lost one and won one. Maybe the first season when we went to the final, I don't think we were really respected until maybe after the quarter-final when we went to Porto and washed them away [winning 5-0 in Portugal]. We did not get the respect we deserved. Now, we know we are respected in Europe. No-one will want us. I'm not the police' Paris Saint-Germain head coach Thomas Tuchel admitted he was frustrated with Neymar's decision to attend the Davis Cup in Madrid. Video - Neymar's Davis Cup trip annoys Tuchel - 'I'm not his father'01:04 15:55 - Spurs title contenders? Short but sweet from Jose. We cannot win the Premier league this season. Speaking of sides who will be enjoying their season, Peterborough United have been excellent in the first half of the campaign and they go into this match knowing if they can maintain their form into the second part of the campaign then they have a realistic shot at regaining their spot in the Championship. Much like their hosts, Posh have seen much of their success come courtesy of being able to find the back of the net and the 43 goals they have scored this season represents the best offensive record in the division. Avranches against Villefranche here, meeting of the French National football team which is played tomorrow night at 8:00 pm Avranches favored for the victory of the match comes from a 1-0 away defeat by Pau while the hosts are back from a home draw with white nets against Concarneau. The guests come from several games without defeat but here they will play away and in any case there is no technical gap with the opponents so we try a nice Draw at the excellent odd of 2.90 and I expect a very dull game here where goals will be hard to come by. Elsewhere, England managers Gareth Southgate and Phil Neville are taking a 30% pay cuts, joining managers like Eddie Howe, Graham Potter and David Moyes in sacrificing portions of their wage. Raddy Antic: 1948-2020 Raddy Antic, who passed away on Monday, was of course best known as a manager, the man who won the league in one of his three spells at Atletico Madrid in 1996, and who also was one of just two men to manage both Barcelona and Real Madrid, helping to bring through Victor Valdes and Andres Iniesta at the former, and Fernando Hierro and Luis Enrique at the latter. It depends how the bone is healing and how he is doing with his rehab. Arsenal are ninth in the table ahead of Wednesday's Premier League trip to second-placed Manchester City, where Arteta served as assistant to Pep Guardiola until taking over at Arsenal in December. It's going to be a very special night," the 37-year-old added. Slavia were awarded a penalty for a trip on Peter Olayinka by Stefan de Vrij and captain Soucek sidefooted the spot-kick down the middle past the outstretched leg of Samir Handanovic. Inter hit the crossbar twice in four minutes after the break, through Lukaku's 65th-minute header and a 25-yard volley by Marcelo Brozovic. But the Italian outfit restored their lead as Martinez let Valentino Lazaro's through-ball run and defender Michal Frydrych slipped, allowing Lukaku to run through on goal before taking the ball round Ondrej Kolar and firing into an empty net. BORUSSIA DORTMUND VS FREIBURG | FOOTBALL LIFE 2023 BORUSSIA DORTMUND VS FREIBURG | FOOTBALL LIFE 2023YouTube · Pes Pc Game10+ views · 1 day ago YouTube · Pes Pc Game YouTube · Pes Pc Game 13:20

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page