top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

Stream: BVB 09 vs Freiburg Live 09.02.2024

Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2023/02/04 at 06:30:00 UTC time in Bundesliga.

Amazon, incidentally, had just started selling computer games. HAT TIP Over on the Athletic (£), Jack Lang, formerly of this parish, takes a look at the decline and decline of Deportivo de La Coruña. Once upon a time… "Super Depor, the fans called them, and for good reason. It was a team to quicken any pulse, led by the inimitable Javier Irureta and inspired by Djalminha, a playmaker so deeply mercurial that he may as well have been the product of a lab experiment. Moments later Leeds had the chance of the half when a long ball hit defender Ben Cabango and dropped for Patrick Bamford, only for Leeds' top scorer to shoot too close to Woodman. Swansea threatened first after the break, with Conor Gallagher bursting beyond a couple of challenges before firing towards the near post where Meslier pushed the ball to safety. The next big moment for Bamford came when Hernandez, a half-time substitute, played a typically measured diagonal ball which Jack Harrison volleyed across the face of goal. Is Jose Mourinho the man to turn around his fortunes? Perhaps, perhaps not. City’s new defender? Manchester City could seek January reinforcement in the shape of defender Milan Skriniar, the Mirror reports. City find themselves 14 points behind Liverpool in the Premier League, with Aymeric Laporte’s injury a huge blow to the defending champions. Last season this fixture ended up with 4 goals being scored as the hosts won the game with 3-1 in the end and Arka is scoring on the road although mostly just one goal their defense is not that strong though and Jagiellonia does not mind to score more goals than needed to win a game they won 3-0 away at Arka in the start of this season also in the league and are well capable of scoring 3 goals here once more so I will not only back the over 2.5 goals bet but also the over 3.5 goals bet here. Bundesliga 2023-24 - Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg SC Freiburg II U23 Borussia Dortmund II U23 live score (and video online live stream) starts on 21 Jan 2024 at 18:30 UTC time at Schwarzwald-Stadion stadium ... Trapani will face Pordenone, who is also a newcomer in the second division this season, but in contrast to Trapani, Pordenone is really a phenomenon this season when it has 46 points after 29 rounds and ranked 5th in the rankings, overflowing. A chance to win a promotion play-off spot. In a BBC Sport vote on how the season should be dealt with 39% of respondents wanted to 'declare the season null and void', with 28% opting to 'finish the season no matter how long it takes'. Uefa has pleaded for leagues to give them time to return with their own proposals for ending the season across Europe. European football's governing body will meet next week to further discuss plans which include potentially using the Champions League final to end the 2019-20 season on 29 August. They were initially pushed back until April, but with South Korea now also experiencing a number of coronavirus cases, they have again been postponed. In the other Asian play-off, Australia have a five-goal advantage after the first keg of their tie with Vietnam and the second leg, in Vietnam, is set to be played behind closed doors. Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg Prediction, Lineups & Odds Borussia Dortmund SC Freiburg live score (and video online live stream) starts on 9 Feb 2024 at 19:30 UTC time at Signal Iduna Park stadium, Dortmund city, ... In my opinion it looks the most interesting game in this matchday. The Strongest host to Wilstermann on Sunday. The home team played only 3 games in this year, but their games bring one of the most goals, the goal average is 5.00 but it is not wonder, because every game brought exact 5 goals. The 6-9 goal difference looks impressive if see only the received goals and terrible if looks the defense performance. The Jorge Wilstermann copy the tradition script. They won at home and lost at away. The Clausura part bring a great success, but this season start are not looks excellent. Both team matches have a high goal per match average, the streak going to continue, sure. The guest team is stronger, but the home team prefer the offense play. Man Utd 22 9 7 6 36 25 34 . Wolverhampton 23 8 10 5 34 30 34 7 Sheff Utd 23 8 9 6 25 22 33 . Tottenham 23 8 7 8 36 31 31 9 Crystal Palace 23 7 9 7 22 26 30 10 Arsenal 23 6 11 6 30 32 29 11 Everton 23 8 5 10 26 33 29 12 Newcastle 23 8 5 10 22 34 29 13 Southampton 23 8 4 11 29 42 28 14 Burnley 23 8 3 12 26 38 27 15 Brighton 23 6 7 10 26 31 25 16 West Ham 22 6 5 11 26 34 23 17 Watford 23 5 8 10 20 34 23 . Both teams desperately need the points. Zenit St. Petersburg is very strong playing at home and if they want to keep going on European Champions League they have to win it today. On the other side we have a team that is fine with the draw even though the win would put them in chance of being first in group and would make things a lot easier down the line. Since both teams need it, Lyon has the better team but Zenit os very strong at home I believe the draw has value here. I predict a 1-1 draw here Solskjaer's haul of 25 points from his first 10 league games as United boss was the best in Premier League history, but it has been a much bumpier ride since. Ljungberg could well arrest Arsenal’s poor run of form and put their top-four challenge back on track, he could well have the supporters on his side for months to come, but that does not necessarily mean it will be the right appointment. Borussia Dortmund vs SC Freiburg live score,prediction() Prediction. Our assessment is that Freiburg will surely be able to break down this Borussia Dortmund team, although that may not quite be enough to avoid a ... We will be having a game from Slovenia today and the home team Tabor will be with the away team Triglav and this game looking at it in a very good way we have given the home team and the away team will record an over of 1.5 total goals as looking at the last games this two teams have played together they are very used of scoring over of 1.5 total goals and this so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction LONDON, March 1 (Reuters) - Aston Villa manager Dean Smith believes his Premier League strugglers will claw their way out of relegation danger if they continue to play like they did in their 2-1 defeat by Manchester City in Sunday's League Cup final. Smith's side are languishing second-bottom of the table and came into the final having lost their last three league games, but they were far from overwhelmed by a City side who lifted the League Cup for a third straight season. This is another game encounter between Slavia fc and BATE fc and this is a cup game, the hosts are looking very strong this season than the visitors, they have meet this season at this venue in the premier league game and the hosts successfully won with two goals to one. The home team has two games without a loss and this is a big surprise to anyone around the globe as they have beaten big teams which includes this rival, BATE fc have recovered in last game after scoring one goal and conceded nothing against Rukh. I know that the visitors is a big team with quality players but I see that they begin this season with staggering performance so the best prediction is the home win. I don't know when I'm going to find a match. The second transplant will be quicker [to recover from]. The first one, I was in hospital for a week - it took me about four to six months to get back to football. The second one, I know what I'm doing so I will get back quicker. I need a transplant as soon as possible. When it drops down to 15% [functionality] that's when you really need one. A few months back I was quite ill and that's when it dropped below 15% and that's when the NHS said I needed one. Freiburg vs Borussia Dortmund: Live stream, TV channel Watch now live without ads! Verified Legal Live Stream. *To watch, you must Additionally to the comprehensive pre-match and live betting odds, fast live ... The poor result at the Etihad against the Ukrainian champions meant that City have now one only one of their last four games, and the team's fragility at the back continues to hamstring their pursuit of honours on multiple fronts. Osmar Legal did not clarify what the crimes were but told Brazilian news site Globoesporte "there are indications that other crimes were committed" by Ronaldinho and his brother and business manager, Roberto Assis. Ronaldinho's lawyer did not immediately respond to Reuters' requests for comment. Ronaldinho, the ex-Barcelona, Paris St Germain, AC Milan and Gremio forward, and Roberto were remanded in custody on Saturday after being caught trying to enter Paraguay using doctored passports. Newcastle and Sheffield United are playing here a interesting match, but again on the other hand without much excitement regarding the likely goal opportunities, which in my opinion will be very few. The home team took a good four points in the last two matches in the league, thus escaping to a solid eight points more than the danger zone. The guest is playing the dream season and has been among the top seven on the table for a long time. Both teams play solidly, and on the score so I think the chances are very good to be draw. Newcastle before the break came from a streak of 3 games without defeat at home, and their visitor which this time is the Sheffield United team who this season has managed to generate good games These two last met in the FA Cup in 2018, when they were in vastly different positions. Huddersfield were on their way to Premier League survival, while Birmingham spent that season fighting the drop. The Terriers won 4-1 after extra time in that clash, while things have changed for both since. Now, Birmingham are six-points behind the hosts. West Ham United co-chairman Karen Brady ruffled feathers at the weekend, saying the Premier League, in which teams have either nine or 10 games still to play this season, should be declared null and void. As if Liverpool's fans, like everyone else at the moment, haven't got enough to worry about, the "null and void" scenario is enough to leave them suffering sleepless nights. Borussia Dortmund vs. Sport-Club Freiburg (Bundesliga) Jan 21, 2024 — Live stream of the match SC Freiburg II vs Borussia Dortmund II from 21.01.2024. There are no available live streams or replays of this match. Marco Silva was sacked in December but he was not solely to blame. Recruitment policy has been catastrophic and even Ancelotti could not get a tune out of disinterested players at the end. Everton must now back the massive Ancelotti rebuild or his appointment is a waste of time. See below for misplaced optimism. Pre-season prediction: 7thWhat I said in August: "If they can get it right in the final days of the transfer window, and that must include adding a central defender, they could have a real crack at the top six and beyond. Aubameyang’s versatility would allow him to offer support where it is needed while not having to compromise the amount of first-team action he gets if he leaves Arsenal. Manchester United A slightly odd but persistent rumour has been the suggestion that Manchester United might be interested in bringing Aubameyang to Old Trafford. Where Watford have been forced to change tack this season is in making managerial changes during a season. This is something they have tried to avoid in the past, although they felt they were pushed into a corner with Silva, when results dipped after Everton's approach. For all the 'hire 'em, fire 'em' reputation the club has acquired in some quarters, these are decisions Watford will have reached reluctantly and only because they felt results and performances were putting Premier League status in danger. City have disappointed this season, but it is within them still to win two domestic cups and the Champions League. Read the full story United scrap mid-season jaunt Manchester United have decided to cancel their players’ mid-season trip to Qatar. United had planned to go to Qatar at the start of February in order to take advantage of the winter break they will be granted. Luis Suarez stabbed in the opener, Lionel Messi scored twice including a dream free-kick, and Liverpool were all but out. Liverpool needed a second-leg miracle. Salah and Roberto Firmino were missing just to add to their woes, but Liverpool found a new and unlikely hero in the shape of Divock Origi. The big man pulled one back in the first 10 minutes, and as belief rose inside a fervent Anfield, midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum popped up with two goals in two minutes to level the tie. Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg » Predictions, Odds & Scores 9 hours ago — Borussia Dortmund have scored at least 4 goals in their last 3 home matches against Freiburg in all competitions. Over 3.5 goals. The qualifying group matches, involving Australia, Taiwan, Thailand and China, would be moved to Sydney, the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) said in a statement. The AFC has been informed by the Chinese Football Association (CFA) that it is withdrawing as host of the women's Olympic football tournament Tokyo 2020 Asian qualifiers final round -- Group B in Nanjing," the confederation said. Newcastle Jets have a better goalscoring record their than opponents this weekend but have three points less but their main issues lie in defence where they have conceded an average of 2.1 goals per game this season. Gennaro Gattuso suffered defeat in his first game in charge of Napoli at home to Parma thanks to a stoppage-time winner from Gervinho. The former Arsenal striker struck three minutes into added time to secure the victory after Napoli forward Arkadiusz Milik had cancelled out Dejan Kulusevski's early opener. Gattuso succeeded Carlo Ancelotti as Napoli head coach on Wednesday. Napoli drop to eighth and are now without a win in eight Serie A matches. That was proved by what happened across the Channel, where the French league's modelling and scenario planning was suddenly rendered meaningless when Prime Minister Edouard Philippe made his shock announcement, and the season was abruptly cancelled, as it has been in the Netherlands and Belgium. Government approval in the UK relies on key tests such as improved testing capacity, and a relaxation of social distancing rules being met. They have lost five of their last seven matches, and are clearly in free fall. Confidence is at rock bottom and yet there isn't any indication Howe's side will abandon the idea of trying to play out from the back, an instruction that continues to see them concede goals at a frightening rate. In contrast, Watford have taken to Pearson's system like a duck to water. Second placed Barca's total of five European Cup and Champions League titles may be modest compared to Real's - but Barcelona won the Cup Winners' Cup four times and the Fairs Cup three times, making them the most prolific winners of both those competitions. Third placed Bayern Munich may have won fewer European Cups than AC Milan (five compared to seven), but in addition to their 12 European finals, the Germans have lost 14 times in semi-finals - agonising for them, but it earns Bayern enough points to edge the Italians into fourth place. Achraf Hakimi is ready for his next challenge. The Morocco full-back has said goodbye to Borussia Dortmund, having established himself as one of world football's biggest emerging talents. The 21-year-old has already featured at a World Cup and played for two of Europe's biggest clubs - having spent two years on loan at Dortmund from Spanish giants Real Madrid. Hakimi, Africa's youth player of the year in 2018 and 2019, scored nine goals and provided 10 assists in all competitions for Dortmund during the season just completed. Ricardo Teixeira, Nicolás Leoz and co-conspirator #1 were offered and received bribe payments in exchange for their votes in favour of Qatar to host the 2022 World Cup. Qatar and Russia's World Cup bids have always denied paying bribes. Qatari organisers did not provide immediate comment when contacted by Reuters. Both teams are not very good, so I expect balanced match . Byttorps IF are considered as favorites probablty because they have competing in one of the lower Swedish football divisions , however they do not have much quality in their squad. I have an odd sense of humour, and more time on my hands than I’d let my wife know, and I got in touch with them and asked can we play on their pitch, thinking it would never lead to anything,” Christian said. A few days later I got a phone call saying ‘yes. From there things snowballed. After a heavy 9-1 defeat at altitude against the local Swiss veterans team, ‘PSG’ were asked to step in as the England representatives at the Mountain Village Euros after organisers struggled to find a team through official channels. Why are the games all over Europe?A frankly excellent question. Officially, the reason is 2020 marks the 60th anniversary of the first European Championship in 1960. Is a 60th anniversary even a thing?Pragmatically, it has been suggested that the tournament has been broken up to spread the cost of hosting it. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Paris Saint Germain 2, Lille 0. Posted at 90'+2' Attempt missed. José Fonte (Lille) header from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Yusuf Yazici with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+2' Corner, Lille. Conceded by Idrissa Gueye. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Lille. On a more positive note, Sunderland come into this game having avoided defeat during the festive period, winning one and drawing three, so they should fancy themselves to do well against a Lincoln side that has struggled on the road. After all, their best performances have generally come at home, where they've only lost one out of 11. But they went up another level and we didn't do the same. On his future: "I cannot control it. When we lose we can say sorry to the fans, the owners and players, but we have the same feeling, we want to fight. What's next?Southampton host Norwich City in another key game at the bottom of the Premier League on Wednesday, 4 December (kick-off 19:30 GMT), while Watford travel to high-flying Leicester City at the same time. They have ways to control it from an agronomy standpoint," said Immelman. But playing in November, which I have done a number of times, the scoring won't quite be as low as it has been the last few years. Eredivisie aiming for June return Dutch football is aiming to return on June 19 behind closed doors following a meeting of clubs, the Football Association (KNVB) and other stakeholders, according to reports. Leeds caught on the counter. Lacazette whips it into the middle, Berardi makes a half block, but Arsenal get the luck as it falls to Nelson, who scuffs home his second senior goal for the club from close range. Scrappy finish and harsh on Leeds. SAVE! Great foot from Martinelli to jink past two men, drills for goal, but Meslier flings himself across and makes a fine save. Due to some unfortunate fate four of Strasbourg's last five matches have been away from home with them also set to make some trips in their next three games. However, they have coped quite well on the road this season with four wins in their last six outings including victories in Nantes (1-0), Bordeaux (1-0) and Amiens (4-0). Play was temporarily paused and tannoy announcements were made urging supporters to stop the abuse on three occasions. Mourinho says the problem of racism pervades society as a whole and that it can only be tackled with a conjoined effort. I don’t know (how we sort out the problem of racism in football). Stoke City looked doomed earlier in the season but have made big strides of late. They have good home form and that's important as they struggle on the road. Middlesbrough sacked their manager after their home loss to Swansea City. They have been struggling for a while and only have three away wins this season in the Championship. Go for a home win here. The Argentine told the press that the 24-year-old French international could be in line for a move, with both Arsenal and Tottenham Hotspur interested in the winger. Simeone said: "If Lemar can stay or not. Paper Round’s view: Lemar has struggled to truly establish himself at Atletico Madrid, but in his time at Monaco he demonstrated that he was a player of huge promise.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page