top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

Paks DEAC közvetítés HUNBASKET.TV 9 február 2024

DEAC. Szolnoki Olaj. 20.01. 21:00. Kormend. DEAC. 27.01. 22:00. DEAC. NKA Pecs. 03.02. 21:00. Kaposvari. DEAC. 09.02. 21:00. DEAC. Atomeromu Paks. 14.02. 22:00.

DEAC Honvéd élő közvetítés 16.12.2023 2023. dec. 17. — (Élő adás!) Paks Honvéd közvetítés 30 november 2023 2023. nov. 30. — (Ingyenes!!!) DEAC Paks online közvetítés 11/11/2023 7 nappa 7 nappal ... Pakson is győzött a DEAC 2023. nov. 11. — Atomerőmű SE – DEAC 61-70 (17-16, 15-17, 18-24, 11-13). Bajnokság, 7. forduló. Paks, ASE Sportcsarnok Játékvezetők: Nagy Viktor, Goda László, ... When Juan Foyth hesitated and lost possession deep in his own half, Vrancic carried the ball with urgency before firing past Gazzaniga with a smart finish. Then came a moment of controversy as Vrancic turned provider to fire a long ball onto the chest of Pukki, who held off Jan Vertonghen to slide the ball into the net, only for the goal to be ruled out. The Finnish striker appeared to come back onside before the ball was played over the unconvincing Spurs defence, but VAR adjudged his right arm to be offside. Soproni Paks adás közvetítés Rádió 1 3 február 2024 6 nappal ezelőtt — Gyermek Kupa Felsőház - 1. forduló. 6 mérkőzés hamarosan. Alba Fehérvár Cápák, Atomerőmű SE-Paksi SMAFC 1860 Soproni Egyetem. 51. One option is Salomon Rondon, the 30-year-old Venezuelan who has linked up with Rafael Benitez at Dalian Yifang, as the Chinese Super League has been postponed. Paper Round’s view: Rondon can be a sluggish targetman, but he is also often a threatening focal point for sides that play direct. His finishing is acceptable without being remarkable, but having left it to such a late stage, United now need to just get through any striker rather than dither and dawdle and look for the best strikers available - they just need someone to put on a shirt and run. Prospect of return as BAME player 'frightening' - Charlton's PratleyA conference call took place on Wednesday between the league, players, medical staff and the Professional Footballers' Association - the players' union - to discuss 'Project Restart'. On Thursday, the government said it was "opening the door" for the return of professional football in England in June. The Premier League hopes for a return to action on 12 June, with matches played behind closed doors. But we can't finish," he said. We get into the box and we could have had three or four goals today. We are having shots, having crosses and lots of 'ooh' moments for the crowd. But we have to be clinical. Do we need to put the ball in the back of the net more? Yes. That's clear. Our chance conversion is one of the worst in the league. Chances in the Premier LeagueTeamGoalsTotal shots (exc blocks)Big chances missed*Shot conversion rateTop scorer*As defined by statisticians OptaManchester City653325119. Last season was very good for AEK who won at home 4-0 with Aris who also finished on an Europa League place, but now AEK is already a long distance from the top two teams because they concede goals really easy especially at home and cannot be trusted on handicaps or even to win a game for that a mater while Aris is decent team fighting once more for an European ticket next season quite attacking minded I see both teams scoring likely the hosts to win but like I said I would rather bet on goals being scored than the outcome. Effective, efficient, careful. Not extraordinary. To return to a Pogba of pure excellence it is necessary to go back to his most "immature" age, in the 3-5-2 of Antonio Conte. Juventus' Paul Pogba celebrates after scoring. Reuters Juventus remains the club where he played the best football of his career although as he progressed from Conte to Allegri some of his current chameleon cavalry began, an infinite journey of adaptations to the needs of the collective, carrying out the needs of the coaches rather than satisfying the individual. Greuther Furth are in 12th place with 38 points while Dynamo Dresden remain rock bottom of 2 Bundesliga with only 27 points. But Greuther Furth didn't really convince me in their recent games and I believe Dynamo Dresden has a good chance here. Ohod will host Al Batin for this fixture of the league. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this league. Yeah, Ohod have a great results in this campaign. Also, the hosts are in solid shape. They have five consecutive victories. However, this will not be an easy task. I expect, the visitors will try to provide a strong resistance. Also, we have Al Batin who's is also strong team in this season. The visitors are undefeated in their last 5 matches. They probably will try to make a positive result. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. I expect, this will be a very tense match. My pick - Al Batin to win. I think it's important they finish it off now and give themselves a favourable draw. Match statsCeltic have never lost against Rennes, winning once. Rennes have lost both of their previous away games against Scottish opponents, going down 1-0 to Rangers in the Cup-winners' Cup in 1971 and 3-1 to Celtic in the Europa League in 2011. Celtic have never remained unbeaten in their opening five group stage games in any previous Champions League or Europa League campaign. Elfsborg will play against Orebro in the Allsvenskan of Sweden on Sunday. Elfsborg are currently Unbeaten in three matches but last two matches ended in a draw. They Defeated Goteborg by 1-0 in the first game of the season on road. They Defeated Hacken by 2-1 in the Svenska Cupen Quarter Finals. While Orebro lost first game of the season to AIK by 0-2 at home but Defeated Defending Champions Djurgarden by 2-1 on road. They Drawn last game to Ostersunds by 0-0 at home last Sunday. Elfsborg Defeated Orebro in 8 of the last 10 head to head matches . Club Brugge vs Oostende predictions for Friday's match in the First Division A. Table-toppers Club Brugge will be looking to make amends for their defeat in the league against Antwerp before the international break by securing all three points at home against struggling Oostende on Friday night. Read on for all our free predictions and betting tips. We have studied the economic effects of not completing the season, but on a sporting level we aren't even considering it," Tebas said. We won't have to think about that for a few weeks. We won't start that debate now as it would be sterile and only generate conflicts of interest such as we have seen in other countries. The Basques, who knocked out Barcelona in the quarter-finals, impressed at a raucous San Mames and had two goals disallowed for offside. Inaki Williams had a low shot tipped round the post by Rui Silva and Raul Garcia was narrowly off target, before Iker Muniain put Athletic ahead after 42 minutes. Yeray Alvarez and Ander Capa's strikes were ruled out as Athletic were unable to build on their lead before the second leg in Andalusia on March 5. Meet the virtual Kevin de BruyneManchester City esports finished fifth in their group, and so did not qualify for the knockout stages. Bale's esports teamView more on twitterReal Madrid and Wales forward Bale announced his arrival in esports on social media on 3 February. Ellevens is co-owned with 38 Entertainment Group, founded by entrepreneur Jonathan Kark and former footballer Larry Cohen. As well as Fifa players, Bale is also inviting other gamers from around the world to participate in a talent hunt to gain a professional contract. Maupay (Brighton and Hove Albion) Bernardo Silva (Manchester City) M. Mount (Chelsea) L. Mousset (Sheffield Utd) C. Pulisic (Chelsea) C. Two goals from Dominic Calvert-Lewin after Richarlison's early opener justified Ferguson's decision to shake up the side with an aggressive 4-4-2 formation as the former Everton striker replaced the sacked Marco Silva in the dugout. Nagyon megszórta a Paks a DEAC csapatát - YouTube 3:48... 15:14-es mérleggel a tabella hatodik helyére léptek. Nagyon megszórta a Paks a DEAC csapatát. 48 views · 4 years agomore. TelePaks TV. 6.23K.YouTube · TelePaks TV · 2019. ápr. 18. Leicester manager Brendan Rodgers says Wilfred Ndidi is a doubt to play on Friday because he remains short of full fitness after a knee operation. Ryan Bennett is ineligible due to the terms of his loan deal with Wolves, but Wes Morgan and Matty James should be involved. Wolves forward Adama Traore will be available despite dislocating his shoulder against Manchester United. Ruben Vinagre remains out with a hamstring injury. Hull City is number 21 in the table. They played 37 games and won 41 points with a goal difference of 49:63. At home, they have a record of 6-3-10 with a goal difference of 27:33. They have three defeats in the last three rounds. They will aim to double that number with a home victory over 12th placed FC Minsk. Gorodeja have 10 points from their seven games, that puts them six points behind leaders FC Slutsk. Their current form isn't great though with just a point from their last two fixtures. The weekend saw them draw 1-1 at Rukh Brest taking the lead but conceding a 91st minute equalizer. Dean Smith's side will have to play a little bit open, which is especially dangerous when you are a team that regularly concede goals anyway. Arsenal were well organised and disciplined at the back against Liverpool and City, and also managed to create some chances for their talented front players. If they can do that and get enough service to them, they win them games. I think Villa will make a fight of this one, because they know how important it is to their season, but I still don't see them taking three points. Syria will meet with Japan in the group. The football is not the most important thing in Syria. The youth national team are very far to elite and I am certainly sure they will eliminate after the group stage. Vitorul against Sepsi in match Romania division 1. My prediction this match could be won for Viitorul with margin score is 2 goals. Vitorul have better result on last 3 match in league due to Viitorul have won in 1 match, 1 match is draw and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Sepsi have not good result on last 3 match in league due to Sepsis only have draw in 1 match and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Vitorul can defeat Sepsi on this match due to Viitorul more strong and also have yet lose in every home match. DEAC ZTE KK élő közvetítés 02/12/2023 Élő tv 2023. dec. 2. — élő eredmények (és élő online közvetítés) 2023. dec. [ÉLŐ HD=] Paks Honvéd DEAC 5 4 0. 778 5. Zalakerámia ZTE KK 6. SZTE-Szedeá. Vivianne Miedema won't be at the Ballon d'Or ceremony on Monday but her incredible haul of six goals and four assists at Meadow Park further proved her credentials as a nominee for the prestigious award. Chelsea faced a tough trip to in-form Everton but a frozen pitch meant the match was postponed and as a result the Gunners leapfrogged them to the top of the table, level on points with Manchester City who earned a 1-0 win over Liverpool. Assisted by Thorgan Hazard. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt missed. Dan-Axel Zagadou (Borussia Dortmund) with an attempt from the centre of the box is too high. Assisted by Thorgan Hazard with a cross following a corner. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Borussia Dortmund. Conceded by Matheus Cunha. Posted at 90'+1' Attempt blocked. Nico Schulz (Borussia Dortmund) left footed shot from a difficult angle on the left is blocked. Red Bull Leipzig have enjoyed a good Champions League campaign this year with just a 2-0 loss to Lyon in matchweek two being the only blemish. They've won their other three games and are on the brink of qualification with just a point needed in this game to assure them a place in the round of 16. While they are making progress in Serie A, the Sardinians have concerns in this fixture. Cagliari's last Serie A win against Juventus came back in November 2009: since then, they have suffered 14 defeats and played out three draws against them. Will they be able to fix that awful record in one of the toughest trips in Italy? Paks kosárlabda címke oldal Paks kosárlabda · Falco · DEAC kosárlabda · Sopron kosárlabda · Zalakerámia-ZTE KK · Szedeák · OSE Lions · Kosárlabda. 2023.02.01. 20:11. Férfi kosár NB I: ... Werder and Monchengladbach will face each other in the upcoming match in the German Bundesliga. Werder this season have the following results: 4W, 6D and 15L. Meanwhile Monchengladbach have 16W, 4D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Galatasaray head to this game on the weaker form of the two sides; they have one win in the last eight but they have a great run over Goztepe. One thing that could work well for Galatasaray is the fact that they have a strong defence, plus Goztepe have not been doing very well at home. On the other hand, Galatasaray have not been scoring a lot away from home, but still Goztepe are not the most consistent scorers in the league. Based on this, and the dominance Galatasaray have over Goztepe, we are backing Galatasaray for a 1-0 win on the correct score scale. Chelsea Perhaps the easiest move to make for Aubameyang is the shortest. Chelsea and Arsenal fans might often be at odds, but there are plenty of instances of transfer dealings between the two clubs that have benefited both. William Gallas, David Luiz and Olivier Giroud have all split their times between the two sides with relative success. Angers were one of the surprise teams to be sitting so far up the table early on in the campaign but that form quickly dissipated following their win over Toulouse (2-0) as they went four league games without a win. In this time Angers picked up the second least points of any Ligue 1 team but a win and a draw in their last two games before the international break have removed some of the worry from les Scoïstes. Naturtex SZTE Szedeák DEAC adás 20 december 2023 Élő Alba DEAC élő online 8 december 2023 4 órával ezelőtt — Szombati sportműsor: Újpest–DVTK, KTE–Paks, F1-es. (Élő adás! ) Paks Honvéd közvetítés 30 november ... Everton midfielder Jean-Philippe Gbamin will be out for at least six months after injuring an Achilles tendon in training on Thursday. The 24-year-old Ivory Coast international signed from German side Mainz for £25m last summer. He only started one Premier League game after picking up a thigh problem that eventually required surgery. Earlier this week Gbamin said he had hoped he could figure again before the end of this campaign. Now, they feel hoodwinked, and that sense of pride was not reciprocated. Before, he was something you were proud of. A global superstar brought up in our club, but now you don't want to hear anything about him," Bengtsson insists. He thinks we should be grateful for what he did for us but really he won nothing at Malmo. He was sold for a lot of money and that's all. Fellow Malmo fan Alexander Ivanovski explains that there is a strong feeling of betrayal caused by Ibrahimovic's decision to try to help Hammarby grow and not Malmo: "The reason it cuts so deep is it goes against what he always said. As you would expect, this poor form carries over to their time on the road too. They have lost five of their last seven league away days and they kept just four clean sheets in their 19 away games in 2019. Media playback is not supported on this device Chris Wilder pleased with Blades' second-half response They play like they are a Championship side in a higher division, which might sound like a backhanded compliment but I mean it in only a positive way. The Blades fight for everything and never know when they are beaten. I am backing them to win again this weekend too. Their performances and results have not dropped off yet, and seeing as we are now in mid-December I don't think they will. ATOMERŐMŰ SE PAKS SOPRON KC 19 forduló - YouTube 3:11HUNBASKET TV XII. 119. Subscribe DEAC - NKA UNIVERSITAS PÉCS (18. forduló). HUNBASKET TV XII•206 views.YouTube · HUNBASKET TV XII · 5 napja I know this is a huge challenge but I really believe in this club and I hope they believe in me," the 35-year-old told reporters at his unveiling on Thursday after becoming the fourth coach to take charge of Sporting this season. I know what a massive club Sporting is, regardless of how well they are doing right now," he said. The home side should have been level on the half-hour mark, but forward Jonathan Bamba produced a contender for miss of the season. With just Ajax keeper Andre Onana to beat from eight yards, and no defender in sight, Bamba put the ball over the bar. The visitors scored their second on 59 minutes when Ziyech teased the Lille defence before delivering a pin-point cross to the back post, where an unmarked Promes applied the scoring touch. Crystal Palace v Man Utd (20:15 BST)Palace have lost five straight league games now, while United would have won five in a row if not for that last-gasp Southampton equaliser on Monday night. It's hard to go against form like that, for both sides. I just don't see the Eagles scoring goals against United, or stopping them either. Lawro's prediction: 0-2Nathan's prediction: United are absolutely flying right now. Any suspicions that 'negotiations' with the former Barcelona legend had been nothing more than political expediency now seem likelier than ever to have some truth to them. Before Setien's signing another former Barca player, the ex-Everton manager Ronald Koeman, also turned down their offer to take the job until the end of the season. And they also approached Mauricio Pochettino, recently sacked by Tottenham. ATOMERŐMŰ SE PAKS - DEAC (7. forduló) - YouTube 3:30ATOMERŐMŰ SE PAKS - DEAC (7. forduló). 216 views · 2 months agomore. Try YouTube Kids. An app made just for kids. Open app · HUNBASKET TV ...YouTube · HUNBASKET TV XII · 2023. nov. 11. Promotion (2013-14), team of the season (2012-13, 2013-14)Schmeichel spent four seasons in the Championship towards the start of the decade, namely with Leicester where the Denmark keeper won the club's player of the year, was named in the division's team of the season on two occasions and gained promotion in 2013-14. John Ruddy (2004-) Norwich, Wolves. Promotion (2010-11, 2014-15, 2017-18), team of the season (2017-18) Once-capped England keeper Ruddy has been a mainstay in three promotion-winning sides this decade - as runners-up and play-off winners with Norwich and as champions in 2017-18 with Wolves. Posted at 90'+6' Marcelo (Real Madrid) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Martín Aguirregabiria (Alavés). Posted at 90'+5' Hand ball by Lucas Pérez (Alavés). Posted at 90'+5' Offside, Real Madrid. Marcelo tries a through ball, but Karim Benzema is caught offside. Posted at 90'+3' Corner, Alavés. Conceded by Daniel Carvajal. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Real Madrid. Kerr admits Hayes' determination to sign her, and their subsequent friendship, was key in her decision to move to West London. She didn't bother me or nag me, it was just more talking about football and what's important to us," she says. She talked about her family, I talked about my family - the things important to us. That's where we connected - off the pitch we both had the same values. We talked a fair bit and its important before you make a big decision.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page