top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

((SPORT TV!)) IF Elfsborg vs Silkeborg live 09.02.2024

Elfsborg vs FC Copenhagen live match - YouTubeYouTube · BLA Gaming4 days ago YouTube · BLA Gaming YouTube · BLA Gaming 51:50

Our experts are in discussion but changes will not happen very soon, I assume. NO OPINION Ceferin said he had not been involved in the Manchester City case and would not be offering an opinion on it. I don’t know the case and it wouldn’t be appropriate for me to (offer an opinion) even if I did know the case," he said. Meanwhile, despite being clear underdogs in this game, it's Genclerbirligi who bring the better form into it. Though they are a lowly 13th in the standings, the visitors have lost just 1 of their last 7 outings and are playing in a reasonably impressive manner that should keep them clear of relegation danger. Everyone has their own way of doing things,” he said, before lacing his comments with more sarcasm than a Blackadder episode. But it's really classy. Really classy to act like that. The background here is that Spurs are rumoured to be interested in taking Lille sporting director Luis Campos to set up a similar role in North London. The pain of that defeat was a watershed for Pochettino. He was unable to change the dynamic of his team and had simply run out of ways to recharge his own batteries and those of his players. Media playback is not supported on this device Watch Pochettino's final BBC interview as Spurs boss The 47-year-old, who later admitted he may have quit had Spurs beaten Liverpool that night, underwent a very obvious change in demeanour, cutting a sullen, downbeat figure. Tottenham announce furlough U-Turn Tottenham have announced that they have reversed their heavily-criticised decision to furlough their non-playing staff for the duration of the coronavirus crisis. Furthermore, the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be used by NHS staff to ramp up Covid-19 testing and to house North Middlesex Hospital's Women's Outpatient Services. The youngster is unlikely to be a regular starter in the Spurs line-up straight away, but could be an option off the bench in the Premier League during Kane’s absence and may be brought into the side straight away for Sunday’s FA Cup tie against Middlesbrough. It's possible, it's possible," Mourinho said when asked about the possibility of Parrott being involved, but urged for caution, adding: " I think one thing is potential and another thing is conditions to express potential and I think he needs time. The Sun state that City could even offer John Stones back to his former club as part of a potential deal. Paper Round's view: City are crying out for a couple of new centre-backs, but is Holgate really the answer? The club need to adhere to the league's home-grown quota, but - no offence - spending £30 million on Holgate seems like an odd decision. Forest, fourth in the Championship, were then awarded a penalty but, after a lengthy video assistant referee delay, the decision was reversed. Chelsea soon had a second goal when Hudson-Odoi's shot was parried with Ross Barkley scoring from close range. The Blues, who have won the FA Cup on eight occasions, will find out their fourth-round opponents on Monday. Ayoze Pérez (Leicester City) right footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom left corner. Assisted by Jamie Vardy following a fast break. Posted at 63' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Çaglar Söyüncü. SubstitutionPosted at 62' Substitution, Leicester City. Wes Morgan replaces Jonny Evans because of an injury. Posted at 60' Corner, Brighton and Hove Albion. Conceded by Wilfred Ndidi. I don't like replays'Saints boss Ralph Hasenhuttl is unhappy the replay is eating into his side's winter break although he does not plan to follow the lead of Liverpool manager Jurgen Klopp. Klopp opted to field a team of youngsters for his club's replay with Shrewsbury on Tuesday. It's not the best but we have to accept it," added Hasenhuttl. For us it's not as hard as teams playing in the Champions League and continuing playing three games a week all season. If he can, then I shall order a large helping of humble pie in advance. Sheffield United - 9thMagnificent effort from Chris Wilder and his Blades players. A top-class feat of management to not only get Sheffield United into the top flight but consolidate and almost qualify for Europe. Sharp tactically and with a team that was committed and entertaining. Under this manager, the Blades are in safe hands. The home side may be disappointed to have scored just the four in a dominant showing with Sterling seeing a shot deflected wide and Foden having a low strike cleared off the line by Virgil van Dijk. Riyad Mahrez came off the bench and thought he had netted a fifth with a low drive at the near post, but the effort was ruled out by the video assistant referee for handball in the build-up. Though they kept a clean sheet this time, City have struggled at the back by conceding 33 goals in 32 league games, and may well look to use the money from Leroy Sane's sale to Bayern to add a new centre-back. Tottenham finished extra time on top with the excellent Lo Celso denied by Krul and Gedson Fernandes blazing over and Krul was to be Norwich's hero in the penalty shootout. He saved McLean's penalty, Erik Lamela struck the crossbar with is attempt and fate suddenly was with Norwich who scored their next three in style while Tottenham's young striker Troy Parrott, on as a substitute, was denied by Krul. Mourinho reportedly slept at the training ground before he was appointed manager during his negotiations with Spurs chairman Daniel Levy. Lawro's predictions vs Andy MurrayThe defeat at Old Trafford was Tottenham's first under Mourinho. His side host 12th-placed Burnley at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium this weekend. I didn't go home, so the next morning at eight o'clock I was here doing what? Burnley," Mourinho said. Under 2.5 goals were produced in three of the last six meetings between these two clubs and under 2.5 goals were produced in each of Stevenage’s six matches in all competitions, so you can see why we’re expecting a tight and tense affair this weekend. GMT - Manchester City's Champions League last-16 tie with Real Madrid, due to take place on Tuesday, is postponed. GMT - Prime Minister Boris Johnson says the UK government is considering banning sporting fixtures - but it will not happen immediately. GMT - Manchester City say defender Benjamin Mendy is self-isolating as a precaution. GMT - The Premier League announces all this weekend's games "will go ahead as scheduled". Getty Images 09:00 - No NBA decision until May The NBA doesn't expect to have a decision about the status of the 2019-20 season until at least May, commissioner Adam Silver said. The short answer is no," Silver told TNT. Essentially what I've told my folks over the last week is that we should just accept that, at least for the month of April, we won't be in a position to make any decisions. Klopp said Alexander-Arnold's crossing, which also led to a penalty against Leicester, was exceptional but he batted away questions on whether the right back was the best player in the world in that position. I'm not too interested, to be honest. We're not looking for one, let me say it like this," Klopp added. Elfsborg Live Score, 2024 Fixtures, Results Elfsborg is going to play their next match on 2024/02/09 UTC against Silkeborg in . When the match begin, you will be able to follow Elfsborg vs Silkeborg live ... This is actually the only game from Wednesday in this country from the total of 3 games offered that I suggest highly taken, the other two I would suggest Merw(+1.5)AH at current odds of 2.05 and Sagadam under 2.5 goals at 1.53, both odds at same bookie that I am writing this pick on Bet365 who has the best odds at this moment on all 3 games. But All is the strongest club in this country, 5 wins from 6 games and 5 clean sheets at the same time going with their wins, one once with 3-0, three 2-0 wins and a 1-0 win at Kopetdag. Clarke said: "I have only read what is in the press. The conversations are going on internally. When they come to fruition I will know more. In response to BBC Panorama last month, Dr Chakraverty said: "The evidence I provided to the DCMS select committee inquiry in April 2017 was a detailed and honest account. Following appropriate discussions and checks on the L-Carnitine supplement, including around safety and the Wada (World Anti-Doping Authority) dosage rules, 2. Three Portsmouth players, James Bolton, Andy Cannon and Sean Raggett, have tested positive for coronavirus. The League One side said the trio are all self-isolating and the club has notified Public Health England. All players and first-team staff were tested earlier in the week and the club said they are still awaiting around half of the results of the tests. All three players were in good spirits and perfectly calm," Portsmouth chief executive Mark Catlin said. Pablo Sarabia replaces Julian Draxler. SubstitutionPosted at 77' Substitution, Nantes. Cristian Benavente Bristol replaces Abdoul Kader Bamba. Posted at 74' Corner, Nantes. Conceded by Abdou Diallo. Posted at 73' Foul by Marquinhos (Paris Saint Germain). Posted at 73' Ludovic Blas (Nantes) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Asteras Tripolis and Atromitos are fighting for the playoffs. Asteras till now has one home away win against Larisa and a home draw with Panionios. Atromitos on the other hand has a draw with Lamia. Its match against Xanthi was postponed. I believe that the most result is the draw as these two clubs are almost equal. I expect to watch not a good game at all and probably the game to be finished with a score of 0 - 0 or 1-1. Maybe the only motive is that the team which will finish in the first place from the group of play outs will participate in Europe In the same way that the Barca boss must choose how to complement Messi and Griezmann, Zidane's dilemma is how he can build his team's attacking play around Benzema. Bale should be the obvious option, especially with Hazard out, but the Welshman has done little in recent weeks to justify starting. Wingers Vinicius and Lucas Vazquez could also be used, but Rodrygo is unavailable through suspension after getting sent off with the club's B team last weekend. Dulwich Hamlet and Chelmsford will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Dulwich Hamlet this season have the following results: 7W, 9D and 12L. Meanwhile Chelmsford have 9W, 9D and 9L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Juventus wants Van Dijk There’s a surprising rumour leading the Sun, with a story that Italian champions Juventus want to buy Liverpool central defender Virgil van Dijk. The paper reports on a £150 million bid being discussed by Juve, with a source quoted as saying: “After winning a bagful of trophies with Liverpool, Juventus think he may be ready for a new challenge at the end of the season — especially as he’s been playing in the UK for a few years. At present, the test does not seem to be fit for purpose to protect football clubs in the future. If English football isn't able to act, the government should review the need for a statutory owners' and directors' test to ensure it is fit for purpose and protects clubs in the future. Wigan's fans need to generate 10,000 signatures to force the government to respond to their petition and 100,000 to stand a chance of a parliamentary debate. Braintree and Hemel Hempstead will face each other in the upcoming match in the National League South. Braintree this season have the following results: 9W, 4D and 17L. Meanwhile Hemel Hempstead have 10W, 7D and 13L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Torino have won the Coppa Italia five times before, the last of which arrived during the 1992/93 season, while Genoa have only won this competition once way back in 1937. Going by the season so far, Torino are the favourites to progress through to the next round as they have the home advantage and sit 9th in the Serie A table, while their guests are currently occupying one of the relegation places and have 10 fewer points on the board than their hosts. Real Madrid chase blockbuster Kane signing With Real Madrid lacking firepower up front, Zinedine Zidane is prioritising a move for Tottenham striker Harry Kane, according to Spanish daily Sport. The England captain has admitted that he could be forced to leave his boyhood club should their continue to fail to win trophies and he would be treading a familiar path, with Luka Modric and Gareth Bale both making the move from north London to the Bernabeu in recent years. West Ham's miserable home record continued as defeat by a much-changed Leicester side left them stuck in a Premier League relegation battle. Boos from the Hammers fans greeted the final whistle at London Stadium as Manuel Pellegrini's side racked up a fourth straight home defeat. Second-placed Leicester, who made nine changes from the Boxing Day defeat by Liverpool, had a measure of control throughout and deservedly won through Demarai Gray's composed second-half finish. Hamburger SV have a chance to take over the second place from Vfb Stuttgart after Stuttgart failed to win their game yesterday. At home Hamburger SV have been good so far this season with a 10-2-2 record in 14 matches scoring 30 goals and conceding only 11. Elfsborg Scores & Latest Results Today open menu livescore. open search. FootballHockeyBasketballTennisCricket. Your browser is out of MATCH. Elfsborg. 03:0009 feb. Silkeborg. FORM. FT. Assisted by Matt Targett. Posted at 48' Attempt blocked. Anwar El Ghazi (Aston Villa) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. Posted at 48' Foul by Billy Sharp (Sheffield United). Norwich City midfielder Marco Stiepermann will return to training after testing negative for coronavirus. The club named him as the player who they confirmed on Friday had returned a positive result for Covid-19. But the key stat ahead of Saturday's game though is Eibar's away form – Los Armeros have won just one from seven on their travels this season and just three from their last 27 La Liga outings on the road. With such a dismal away record and obvious problems at the back, there's nothing to recommend Eibar this weekend and we're backing Sociedad to return to winning ways. Preston North End will host Fulham for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this season. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Hosts will go in this game to victory. However, Preston are in poor shape. The hosts are very vulnerable in the last matches. They have four consecutive losses. Also, we have Fulham who's is strong team in this campaign. In my opinion, Fulham are in better shape. True, in last game Fulham lost 1-2 against ambitious Bristol City. So, the visitors lost on the previous match and they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. IF elfsborg vs Silkeborg Prediction 09 February 2024 H2H The clash between IF elfsborg and Silkeborg in the World The Atlantic Cup, set to kick off at 11:00 on 09 February 2024. At Soccerodd.com, we present you with a ... QPR have seen their form collapse after early hopes of a playoff bid. The hosts come into this one in poor form, but can they prove their top-six credentials when they host fifth-placed Nottingham Forest? It’s going to be a tall order trying to sort out their problems against one of the best travelling sides in the division. Elfsborg vs Silkeborg Your live football score for Elfsborg vs Silkeborg in the Atlantic Cup: Finals from LiveScore.mobi, covering soccer, cricket, tennis, basketball and hockey ... Elfsborg VS Silkeborg H2H, Standings, Predictions - Goaloo 2 days ago — Rank, Teams, Matches, Win, Draw, Loss, Goal, Miss, Pts. 1, Silkeborg, 2, 2, 0, 0, 6, 2, 6. 2, Brondby IF, 2 ... But that usage - as a "self-designated nickname or slogan" - has been criticised by the World Jewish Council, and can lead to rival fans using the word in an anti-Semitic way. Spurs are conducting a consultation to see what their fans think of its use. Brown says she and her organisation - which has been backed by anti-discrimination body Kick It Out - have been "bombarded" with abuse from supporters since they explained on social media why use of the phrase "rent boys" is homophobic. It's important that VAR is there to support the referee. It shouldn't be somebody else taking the decision on behalf of the referee, and this is how VAR is implemented in almost every part of the world, but not everywhere," he told the Olympic Channel, the International Olympic Committee's web-based TV station. That night wasn't great. I was getting married five days later. I was quite emotional on my wedding day because I still had thoughts about the game. Kung-fu fighting & karaokeThings would soon get worse for the visitors. Ainsworth made it 5-1 on aggregate, before a John Sutton penalty rounded things off in injury time. Then it all kicked off. Just moments after the final whistle, a push in the back from Erwin on Rangers' Bilel Mohsni sparked a flying kick and then a hook to the jaw from the Tunisian, with a full-scale rammy kicking off at the mouth of the tunnel. Clearly feeling a bit more generous than his bosses, then. He's also donated £10,000 to two domestic abuse charities, SafeLives and Chayn, and recorded a video message in which he said: "If you're worried about a neighbour or friend being abused, if you're a child worried about your parents, I hope you know that response services will still come out - there are still people out there wanting to help. Elfsborg vs Silkeborg Live Elfsborg vs Silkeborg live starts on 09/02/2024 at 11:00 UTC time in Atlantic Ocean Cup. Currently, Elfsborg rank -, while Silkeborg hold - position. Looking to ... Martial’s problem is that he has set such a low bar. To improve the side, all Ighalo needs to do is stay active across the front, give Fernandes somebody to aim at, and be able to bring those to his left and right into the game. He has shown himself moderately competent at all disciplines. Not brilliant, but capable. We are at home with one of our daughters and it's no trouble to be home for any length of time because we just don't get on each other's nerves at all. We just blend in. I've got a lot of jobs to do as well, but I've done a lot of them so now I want to inspire myself to do something, a painting, and like it rather than get angry with it. What I usually have to do is put them away and leave them because I don't like what I've worked on when I've finished because I only ever see what is wrong with them. Liverpool could come out of the blocks and absolutely blitz Everton. However, we expect a strong Everton reaction after their Stamford Bridge tonking and for this fiery opening to temporarily nullify Liverpool. That is before Everton succumb to the inevitable, of course. The club finishing 22nd could yet earn a reprieve from relegation should the English Football League deduct 12 points from Wigan Athletic for entering administration - although the Latics are appealing against the punishment. Defeat left Millwall's play-off hopes in the balance as Gary Rowett saw his side's three-match unbeaten run come to an end and their winless streak at The Den stretch to seven league games. Mikel Arteta's encouraging rebuilding job at Arsenal continued with a thrilling victory over a stubborn Everton, a result that could have a big say in the race for European football next season. The Spaniard had Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang largely to thank for the outcome after the striker scored twice, including the winner - taking his personal goals tally to 19 for the season and an impressive 60 in 95 games for the Gunners.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page