top of page

VETAN groep

Openbaar·1 lid

Livestream: BVB 09 v Freiburg Live TV 09/02/2024 Today

Sep 26, 2013 — A difficult ten days have seen Borussia Dortmund give up their unbeaten start to the season, drop points in the league for the first time ...

Whether he is sold in January, next summer or later remains to be seen, but the player himself is casual about all possible outcomes. Everyone can say how much we're worth, or how much we're going to go for, but we can't really look into that too much," he said. If there's a move on the cards and it doesn't happen then that's not going to affect any of us because we're all happy where we are, scoring goals and playing well. Whittingham was Cardiff's top scorer during their 2008 FA Cup run, scoring with an exquisite curling effort with his less favoured right foot in the quarter-final win at Middlesbrough, before the Bluebirds were eventually beaten by Portsmouth in the final. Media playback is not supported on this device Peter Whittingham scores for Cardiff City at Middlesbrough in 2008 FA Cup He enjoyed a remarkable 2009-10 season, scoring 25 goals as Cardiff again reached Wembley but missed out on promotion to the Premier League with a play-off final loss to Blackpool. Both teams had some low scoring matches recently but could see a high scoring match this week seeing at least 3 goals or more. Both teams like to play a much more attacking style of football and normally like to open up their games which only means one thing more goals. I have been amazed with the amount of chances these sides have had recently that some of their other matches have not been very high scoring. This could be a match where each team scores at least twice it seems this type of game with 2 very attacking teams Direct duel between opponents in the relegation zone, which could make the difference for the fight to avoid return in the lower rank. Host is in weaker position, since they have won only 10 points, and generally they cannot get out of the bottom, if league finishes regularly. They have all losing games recently, and could not even get closer to the first rivals. Zivkovic joins Chris Wilder's squad on loan from Chinese club Changchun Yatai but the Blades have an option to make the deal permanent at the end of the season. People will recognise we do sometimes go left field with our signings, but we've worked very hard on this one, because we have had to," Wilder said. A clean sheet looks unlikely this weekend too as Western United come to the east coast in decent form after starting their maiden season in the A-League with three wins from six. They’ve won both of their away games so far this season and sit fourth in the table, no mean feat having already played both Melbourne sides and Perth Glory in their opening games. They also boast some of the best striking talent in the league, Besart Berisha is the all time A-League leading scorer and already has two this season whilst Alessandro Diamanti has had 20 shots from outside the box in just 6 games as he looks to make himself the playmaker of the side early on. I'm very happy so would have no need to look elsewhere. Leicester's form has been remarkable with 16 wins and four draws from their 25 league games under the former Liverpool and Celtic boss. They are second in the league with 32 points from 14 games, eight points behind leaders Liverpool. Why would I want to leave Leicester at this time? I'm working with a group of players who have so much potential," Rodgers added. I wish that in this duel from Belarusian Reserve league is one of the option, over 3,5 but that is not the case in this moment. Never mind - I will still take this over 2,5 because that is for me, pretty real to try. So, Minsk Reserves is team who is in last few weeks playing very efficient and in that period, this team is played 1-2, 2-2, 1-3 and 1-3, while on the other side and rival is playing on same level. In last round, BATE Borisov Reserves, are played match with even five goals, 1-4. Over is ok. Charlton vs Cardiff predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Championship clash. Will Neil Harris claim a victory in his debut as Cardiff manager? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. Jonathan Wilson in the Guardian and Rory Smith in the New York Times outline the issues at hand very well in their articles on the matter. RETRO CORNER Today is the 32nd birthday of Kerlon. Happy birthday to the master of the seal dribble. IN THE CHANNELS There’s tennis happening right now on Eurosport and it is well worth your time. I think I had a heart-attack twice!" he told Sky Sports. But from what I heard it was quite obvious, that’s what the results are for. The most important thing was for Aubameyang to have the mental strength to score the second penalty after missing the first one. Though he was disappointed with the eventual result, Ljungberg was keen to stress that he was encouraged by some elements of his team's performance. This is one of the derby in the league, and there should not be a lot of goals scored here. Brno did won at Usti nad Labem 2:1, but that game was not with a lot of chances for goal, and often teams conceded from the drop of their back lines. KEY STATS Raúl Jiménez’s goal was his thirteenth Premier League goal of the season (28 apps), equalling the number he managed last season in 10 fewer appearances (38). Diogo Jota has scored six goals in his last three games in all competitions, in the space of 10 days. His previous six goals were spread across 25 matches between August and February. It’s been a tough campaign for Blackburn, who have fallen within five points of the bottom three. Their second season back up from League One hasn’t gone all that well, but the hosts will be hoping that Ewood Park can see them return to form. The home side have claimed 67% of their points at their own ground this term. Liverpool chairman Tom Werner says he is having to "pinch himself" to believe the standards being set by Jurgen Klopp's team this season. The Reds have surged into a 22-point lead at the top of the Premier League, dropping only two points from their opening 25 games. Liverpool have also reached the Champions League knockout stage, and the fifth round of the FA Cup. I am pinching myself, but we haven't done the job yet," said Werner. Morata (Atlético de Madrid) right footed shot from very close range misses to the left. Assisted by Ángel Correa with a cross. Posted at 70' Foul by Gerard Piqué (Barcelona). Posted at 70' Álvaro Morata (Atlético de Madrid) wins a free kick on the left wing. BookingPosted at 69' Vitolo (Atlético de Madrid) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 69' Attempt missed. Antoine Griezmann (Barcelona) left footed shot from the centre of the box is high and wide to the right. This is a recommendation and not a directive as there are clubs who have stated no requirement to take immediate action at this time," the EFL added. Further conditions may be agreed at a local level through discussions between individual clubs and players. The EFL and PFA will also form a working group of six club captains/PFA delegates from League One and Two, supported by a representative nominated by the PFA, to engage in dialogue in respect of players' wages. England and Lyon defender Lucy Bronze has been named BBC Women's Footballer of the Year 2020. Bronze, 28, has claimed the award for the second time, after winning in 2018. Winning a trophy twice is special because it's so much harder," she said. Netherlands and Arsenal striker Vivianne Miedema came second and Reign FC's United States forward Megan Rapinoe third, as the award attracted the highest number of votes in its six-year history. Jagiellonia did made only one point, in the recent round, and they still need victory in this one in order to remain at the place for the upper playoff group in the season. They will face bottom team in the league, which has the least points won and which is in the weakest form at the season. Uerdingen and Meppen will face each other in the upcoming match in the 3. Liga in Germany. Uerdingen this season have the following results: 12W, 6D and 10L. Meanwhile Meppen have 11W, 9D and 8L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. I think if fans can see the referee (reviewing the incident) then psychologically they are seeing something happening rather than waiting for (VARs based in) Stockley Park to make a decision. That will be a discussion point,” he said. Video - 'VAR takes half an hour to see if there's a toe nail' - Klopp00:56 Masters said the league was in “constant dialogue” with IFAB, the game’s lawmaking body, over the use of VAR. Valverde's Barca are built more around consistency and efficiency as opposed to outright flair and their record over the past few months speaks for itself. The Catalan giants have won 15 of their last 18 matches in all competitions, including ten from their last 13 in La Liga. Borussia Dortmund vs. SC Freiburg - Football Match Preview 3 days ago — Bundesliga Live Stream Info: SC Freiburg vs. Borussia Dortmund. Match Date: Friday, February 9, 2024. Match Time: 2:30 PM ET. Venue: Signal ... The total number of cases in the country has risen to more than 280 and several sporting events have been cancelled and Serie A matches have been ordered to be played behind closed doors. The return leg between Lyon and Juventus is scheduled to be played on March 17 in Turin in the region of Piedmont, neighbouring Lombardy and Liguria. I think it took a few gin and tonics and Zoom calls to organise," Timms jokes. But it's amazing to know how big a net we have with visible LGBT people and allies. That shows where we're getting to in football. As Timms knows, it has not always been that way. LGBT Sport podcast: The One on Football Pride As a gay football fan in the 1970s, Darryl Telles remembers how different things used to be. I was at a Nottingham Forest game when fans were homophobically singing about Brian Clough and Peter Taylor having an affair," he says. But despite Mourinho impressing Sanllehi, the new Tottenham boss felt structure of Arsenal’s hierarchy didn’t appeal to him. Mourinho’s wish list Mourinho has wasted no time drawing up a list of possible transfer targets as he aims to catapult the North London club to the summit of the Premier League. Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg live stream 2020: time, TV Feb 29, 2020 — Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg live stream 2020: time, TV channels, and how to watch Bundesliga online. Dortmund need a win today to keep up ... Spurs? Expert view from Germany: What next for Philippe Coutinho? Milan and the turning point of Gazidis: What happens now? Since the departure of Zvonimir Boban, Milan’s former Chief Football Officer, Ivan Gazidis has consolidated power to mark a decisive change of course. The former CEO of Arsenal seems to now be intent on asserting his policy: cheaper signings with a reliance on youth. With the senior squad thousands of miles away in Qatar getting ready for their Club World Cup opener, it was left to the youngest-ever Liverpool starting XI to shock Villa at Villa Park, but after a positive start, two freak goals saw the visitors 2-0 down inside 17 minutes. See alsoAston Villa v Liverpool - LIVE League Cup updates Liverpool continued to impress in attack, but at the back, they looked vulnerable, and Jonathan Kodjia capitalised on further slack defending to score his first Villa goal since May to make it three in the 37th minute, before slotting home his second just before half time. I cannot fault the players for what they have given and we probably had two or three chances to win it, but we take the point and move on. Newcastle are playing with an air of confidence and you have seen that in the results. First half, they made it hard for us, but we grew into the game. We are disappointed, but we are not completely upset we have come away from here with a point because it's not a bad point. An early summit takes place in League Two when Crewe is put away away from Forest Green. I believe in a really entertaining and good football match and that we will be able to see at least three goals in this match. Crewe has been crazy goal-scoring this season with his 26 goals forwards and 17 forwards. So I will bet that we will see at least three goals in this match here on Saturday. Another game that could be a good game is to play on the undecided result of this match here. My bet is on Over 2.25 goals How to Watch Borussia Dortmund vs. SC Freiburg in 5 hours — Find out where to watch the Bundesliga matchup between Borussia Dortmund and SC Freiburg streaming live online or on TV. Challandes said that fitted his own belief. That is my football as a coach," said Challandes. My football has always been positive, very offensive with high pressing and with risk. It's not about aesthetics, it's just clear in my mind that gives me a better chance of winning. When he took charge in 2018, Challandes said his aim was to "build a team with a match philosophy, and with discipline". Dinamo Brest Res. will host Shakhtyor Res. for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the visitors are favorites in this game. Of course, Shakhtyor 2 is really better team than their opponent. Shakhtyor 2 are more offensive team. They have an effective attack. In any case, I think, the visitors have the potential to pick up the victory. However, this is a very unpredictable league. Perhaps, the hosts will try to provide a strong resistance. Of course, they have a very difficult task. I expect, the hosts will pay attention on their defense. Maybe this is - draw... In any event, the visitors have a big advantage. It was hardly a shock tactic and Mourinho will be furious his players were not alive to it. Worse was to follow in first-half stoppage time as goalkeeper Paulo Gazzaniga dashed recklessly from his goal and cleaned out Marcos Alonso with a high boot - referee Anthony Taylor mystifyingly judging it was a foul by Chelsea's defender before VAR corrected the injustice and Willian completed the formalities from the penalty spot. Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg stream and TV listings 4 hours ago — Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg - February 9, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. I am excited for the opportunity to continue my relationship with AEG while supporting one of the most interesting and influential clubs in Sweden. AEG president Dan Beckerman added: "Hammarby is one of the most historic clubs in Swedish football and we believe that adding Zlatan Ibrahimovic, one of the world's most respected and experienced players, will create additional opportunities for the club. Liverpool are now 33 games unbeaten in the Premier League. Salah has now scored seven goals in five games against the Cherries, netting in each one. Bournemouth have lost five Premier League games on the spin for the first time. Dominic Solanke still hasn’t scored since joining Bournemouth from Liverpool despite making 26 appearances. Aguero was forced off in the final 15 minutes against the Blues with a tendon injury, and City had initially feared a long lay-off. The problem is not as serious as first feared, however, though the Argentinean will still be absent when the champions face their great rivals on 7th December. A few games, I don't know exactly," said Guardiola. Messi was crowned world player of the year for a record sixth time when he received the Ballon d'Or in Paris on Monday and set alarm bells ringing by saying in his speech "you enjoy these moments more because my retirement is getting nearer". It's something natural, it seems normal, Leo is 32-years-old and although I don't think he's thinking about retiring now it's something which is in the air," Valverde told reporters ahead of his side's La Liga game at home to Real Mallorca on Saturday. Shenzhen is very bad in defense but with chances to avoid relegation they are just 2 points away from the safety zone from Tianjin Tianhai at this moment, problem is they are conceding a lot of goals, lost 3-2 with the league leaders from Guangzhou Evergrande and drew 4-4 with Wuhan Zall their last two home games so quite high scoring affairs which easily had 4 goals scored in them. Spain, ranked 13th in the world, are making their debut, while 2011 world champions Japan are returning for a second time. England's opening match is against the USA in Orlando in a repeat of the World Cup semi-final, before they travel to New Jersey and Frisco to play Japan and Spain respectively. Who are Lionesses' new faces?White still 'can't stand VAR' after World Cup decisionQuiz: Can you name England's World Cup semi-final starting XI?How to watch England in the SheBelieves CupThursday, 5 March - USA v England (BBC Two, BBC iPlayer & BBC Sport website, 23:45 GMT)Sunday, 8 March - Japan v England (BBC Four, BBC iPlayer & BBC Sport website, 19:00 GMT)Wednesday, 11 March - England v Spain (BBC Four, BBC iPlayer & BBC Sport website, 21:00 GMT)What is the SheBelieves Cup? The SheBelieves Cup is an invitational tournament held in the USA every year around February or March. Roma’s last two games at the Stadio Olimpico have marked them out as real top four contenders. The Giallorossi host Brescia after back to back 2-1 victories over AC Milan and Napoli at this ground. However, the hosts aren’t just a side for the big occasion, they're looking to add to the 14 goals they've notched in seven unbeaten clashes with bottom half sides. Osnabruck have been very poor since the winter break with no win in all 8 matches in the league. In the last home game they even lost with 2-6 to Women. In total they have conceded 10 goals and scored only 3 in the 4 home games in the league in 2020. Supporters like Vladimir, who came to the stadium, had few concerns. Am I worried or not worried? I guess most likely not," he said. Because first of all there are not many people coming to watch football, there are no crowds. And all measures are taken at the stadium. But others are not so sanguine. In order for us [the PFA] to be able to protect those players in terms of securing their salaries, if that's the only offer we have on the table to complete the season, then that is what it will be. Too soon to consider games behind closed doors - NevilleLiverpool defender Virgil van Dijk, whose side are 25 points clear at the top of the Premier League, said he would be "gutted" for the club's fans if they were absent when the Premier League title was secured. Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg stream and TV listings Borussia Dortmund vs Freiburg - February 9, 2024 - Live Streaming and TV Listings, Live Scores, News and Videos :: Live Soccer TV. They may have struggled a bit in the past few matches but Juventus have not conceded in four straight matches across all competitions. They have a great run at home too, unbeaten in their last eight matches across all competitions and seven of them wins. Juventus are unbeaten in 13 home matches in Serie A and have scored two goals or more in 12 of those. Ancelotti was sacked by Napoli earlier this month, despite guiding them into the knockout stages of this season's Champions League. Everton announced the 60-year-old's appointment before Saturday's goalless home draw with Arsenal, which Ancelotti watched from the stands. His first match in charge will be the home game against Burnley on 26 December. I'm really excited," said Ancelotti. This is a club with a lot of ambition, a great history. He has also represented England at Under-16 and Under-17 levels. I'm not sat playing video games'A bright and articulate young man, Bellingham said in a recent interview how important education was to him. It keeps me occupied, so I'm not just sitting at home playing video games," he added. View more on twitterBellingham's academic schedule has seen him attend mental health workshops. It's great that we're exposed to these topics at a young age," he added.

Over

Welkom bij de groep! Je kunt contact leggen met andere leden...
bottom of page